Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

[Contact Us] Playstation Support Number

[ Edited ]
930 Replies 488,672 Views edited 08-01-2015

Hi guys,

Did you know that we provide different online services to help answer your questions or fix your issues without having to call the PlayStation Support number?

- Try our online troubleshooting or arrange a return online here

Online returns.png  

- Error code information can be found here

Error codes.png

- PlayStation articles that provide information about any product or service and issues related to them can be found here

FAQ's.png

- Our community have an average response time of less than 5 minutes so why don't you try posting your query on our support boards:

PSN Support

PS4 Support

PS3 Support

PS Vita Support

Other Systems Support

If you still need to get in touch with PlayStation Support, you can find our contact information here

SFZ

LABELS: Other
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

PirateThom

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
PirateThom
Accepted Solution
Thanks, I've never had to call it, ever.
0 Kudos

Re: Playstation Customer Service Number 0818 365 065

/16

Shaq-Kaje

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Shaq-Kaje
Accepted Solution

Thanks for the number, u know he promo for 10 free games, still havent got it and it's been over a month!

0 Kudos

/16

trigrapy

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
trigrapy
Accepted Solution
can anyone help me???

i downloaded the map pack for cod 4 and i actually meant to download the stimulous pack for modern warfare 2 i've been charged 7.99 for it, i phoned them and asked to change my purchase and i would pay the difference but they said the cant transfer the transaction and i'll need to download modern warfare 2 for 10.99 :(
0 Kudos

/16

sphynx1234

25%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
sphynx1234
Accepted Solution
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UErWjV_mzak please check it out its important to this.
0 Kudos

/16

benpicton11

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
benpicton11
Accepted Solution

Just contacted Sony only to be told that basically it's had it! The will do a next day exchange for a remanufactured model of the same age for £124+vat.

That's the end of my relationship with Sony after crap with the network, having to get new cards etc and now this £300+ for 19 months. Utter trash

0 Kudos

/16

BoB_MaY

54%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BoB_MaY
Accepted Solution

What was the fault?

0 Kudos

Welcome Back... my arse!!
/16

paulhuggy

44%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
paulhuggy
Accepted Solution

dont know how to invite my friends to play me online. i can get on to community lge but dont know wat to do then?

0 Kudos

/16

paulhuggy

44%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
paulhuggy
Accepted Solution

how do u play friends on line on pro evo11 i can get on community lges but cant invite any of my friends to play me. why not?

0 Kudos

/16

BoB_MaY

54%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BoB_MaY
Accepted Solution

benpicton11 wrote:

Just contacted Sony only to be told that basically it's had it! The will do a next day exchange for a remanufactured model of the same age for £124+vat.

That's the end of my relationship with Sony after crap with the network, having to get new cards etc and now this £300+ for 19 months. Utter trash

What fault do you have?  If it's a manufacturing fault you should have a good case for a refund/replacement.

0 Kudos

Welcome Back... my arse!!
/16

JudgeFredd

92%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
JudgeFredd
Accepted Solution
Sony have the best customer service, when I had an Xbox 1 and it broke MS said I courier would contact me within the next few days to collect it for repair, when I had to contact Nintendo customer service I had to wait about 40 mins before they answered, when the recorded hold message said that the call would be answered in 5 mins it still took 10 mins, then when I did get through they told me to put the DS in a jiffy bag and send it recorded delivery and they would have a look at it.
When my PSP got loads of dodgy pixels Sony sent me a replacement the following day by courier and the courier collected my old one for Sony, and they answered the phone fairly quickly. Sony might get some stick but they are faultless with their after-sales service.

/16

Rayvenblade

25%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Rayvenblade
Accepted Solution
Subject: Re: SCEA Consumer Services

Dear Sony, I have been a Sony supporter for over 15 years and still have my original PS and PS2 Both are still working great. I purchased my PS3 in feb of 2007 and now 3 months past the warranty expiration, I now have a $2500 paperweight. I have over 8 PS3 games (one of them, the rockband bundle retailed at $187) 4 Sony controllers purchased at $50/controller, that are now useless. I called you for support, only to find out that it will cost me an additional $150 to get repaired, and their is only a 90 day warranty on the repair(obviously this is not sufficiant, when they are breaking down right after a 1yr, new purchase warranty). I have been doing a significant amount of research on this green, yellow, flashing red, problem and have come to find out that there are HUNDREDS of PS3 owners having to send their units in at additional cost. I don't expect you to do anything about this because I am just one of the little people, but I had to write this to get it off my chest. When there is a common problem, it should be a no cost recall, for damaged units. After all, people like me are what keeps your company strong, the loyal Sony fans, that spend thousands of hard earned dollars on your products. I work at Wal-mart stores inc. in the electronics dept. and even recommend the PS3 to customers on a daily basis. I have turned many Microsoft XBOX360 owners into PS3 fans, and now I am left in doubt, How do I continue to support your product when I feel I have been let down by my favorite console manufacturer? I have many friends that have 360's and Wii's both nintendo, and microsoft have extended the warranties on their products due to complications. I have a Wii, had a problem with the video chip, they apologized, sent me a new unit, and gave me a new 1 yr. warranty with the new unit. My friend who also works in electronics with me has a 360, has sent his unit back 3 times for the "red ring of death" that has plagued their systems, and each time he receives a new unit and a new warranty, for his time of being without his system due to harware manufacturing problems. Please understand, I still love Sony, just not sure how to feel about the PS3's reliability, or Sony's customer service. Also, how do I continue to promote your system, with new customers. How do I justify the cost, reliability, or customer service? Please take this matter into consideration, so other Sony owners are not lost due to maltreatment or severely high repair costs.
0 Kudos

/16

xxPIETROxx

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
xxPIETROxx
Accepted Solution

When my Xbox 360 broke, i had to wait 3 months!!!! for it to be returned, because they sent it to the wrong address!!!

In the end, they had to give me my money back and I bought another one, which I ended up selling lol, i should have just used the money for more PS3 games... 

0 Kudos

/16

coco-_-black

23%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
coco-_-black
Accepted Solution

hi plzz help me i have old id it's name  (coco_black) but some one steal it and changed my email address i'm crying really ....and they send to me in my email it's changed .... i'll show u the message look>>>>>>>This email confirms that your PlayStation(R)Network sign-in ID (Email address) has been changed successfully.

If you did not change your sign-in ID...
This email has been sent to you because the sign-in ID (Email address) for the relevant PlayStation(R)Network account has been changed. If you did not change your sign-in ID, please contact Customer Support at the following address:

networksupport@eu.playstation.com

u saw it i want give it back pleas helpe me

0 Kudos

/16

TTDegs

93%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TTDegs
Accepted Solution
just a suggestion, but as no one on here can help you in any way shape or form.... :(

Probably the best thing for you to do is follow the advice in the email, and contact them via that email address :)
0 Kudos

* YLOD? * *PSN Connection Problems?* *Blu Ray Problems

And we weren't even testing for that.. :Thumbs:

/16

Emotional-Tear

80%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Emotional-Tear
Accepted Solution

The best idea i can possibly think of, is Contact Sony asap (as soon as possible)

Tell them that your account has been hacked & im sure they will ban that account & tell you to make another one, but they might not im not too sure what they will say

I use to have another account but sony banned me permanently LOL'z

But yeah im really sorry for you U_U i hope something works out for you sweety <3 

0 Kudos

Photobucket
The Home Photographer.. With Attitude
Lots of Love. Tear xoxo
/16

sphynx1234

25%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
sphynx1234
Accepted Solution
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UErWjV_mzak please check it out it's important to this.
0 Kudos

/16

manicmonty

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
manicmonty
Accepted Solution

i have just this second rang them about my playstation 3 as it keeps freezing and they answered the phone in less than 2 mins sony have got the best customer services by far

0 Kudos

/16

The-_-Empire

26%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
The-_-Empire
Accepted Solution

Sony new number is 08447360595

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

[josephx]

80%
01 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
[josephx]
Accepted Solution
I just posted the number in case anyone needs it:gr8:

/16

muzzafuzza1997

22%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
muzzafuzza1997
Accepted Solution
hellow can you please help me with my ps3 problem?
0 Kudos

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel