06 Sep 2008
Playstation Staff

Credit Card information not valid in PSN Network account?

6 Replies 5,116 Views Created 06-09-2008
I have not changed any details.. Since about 2 days ago when i last tried to add funds to my wallet i get error message Error 80023102...
Since absolutely nobody has any idea what this useless error message is I searched the net and found its something to do with PSN Store...

It seems there are no admins either who read this.. GJ Sony..

Anyway giving up i decided to link my CC information to my 2nd account on the console but it keeps comign up with a message "The account information you have entered is invalid please try again".

This leads me to believe that their CC information server is screwed up and not communicating with the banks or whaterver...

Has anyone successfully added funds to thioer walled in the past few days?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (5,116 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Credit Card information not valid in PSN Network account?

Leave it a day and try again, this is a common problem.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Sig courtesy of ninjaowen
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (5,105 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Try re-entering info or it could be because your credit card has expired that's what happened to mine, because I went on it one day and tried adding funds and it would't let me due to PSN being security super which I think is better even if it causes slight setbacks like this. Anyway what had happened is my card had expired and yes you probably guessed it by now if it has expired you must put your new card details in even if they are the same but the thing that obviously will be different is your expiry date and possibly your number if none of your info matches even something as small as the expiry date, then you must re-enter your card info hope that helped or maybe it's something different with you.
StR Clan
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (5,097 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Had this problem, make sure everything is in upper case including your billing address it worked for me..

You have to wait 24hrs if you've entered details five times and got error though as it blocks you.. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (5,077 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

make sure the information you enter matches the bank statement.

this includes initials, case & everything else.

also, the playstation keyboard tends to add a space at the end of each word, so make sure to delete the space at the end.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (5,066 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

you could buy those psn network cards now from printyourtickets.co.uk

put this code at checkout on promo code box this code may be still woking.

CWN9KZ33TRNJ7

20% discount

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (4,151 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

In my case it was my bank blocking the transaction due to fraud prevention, maybe the case for every1 else. Had an automated call from the bank accepted the payment was genuine happy days all works fine. 

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (1,877 Views)
0 Kudos