11 Jul 2012

Playstation Staff

Did i miss out on Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown because i didn't click on it when it was free?

2 Replies 97 Views Created 11-07-2012

Hey everyone i upgraded to psn+ aound the 15th of june and wanted to play Space Marine, and i through all the other free game would stay there for download till psn+ ran out, but it seems if i don't click to try to download them they will be gone after a while is that right or am i missing something?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (97 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

Playstation Staff

Re: Did i miss out on Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown because i didn't click on it when it was fre

Yes you missed VF 5 it was replaced by Deus Ex. The update on the 18th july will remove Warhammer and Renegade ops for two fresh games. Just check the availability dates in the product description. It'll give you an idea when items get refreshed eg Darksiders availability expires early august.

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (95 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Did i miss out on Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown because i didn't click on it when it was fre

You should always select everything as it becomes available. The actual download can be completed at a later date. Core games will change.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (69 Views)
0 Kudos