PSN General

26 Nov 2009
By: DaveJolie24 Member 1336 Posts
Level 4

Dita Von Teese PS3 themes on US store

4 Replies 1063 Views Created 26-11-2009

Anyone know an alternative way to get the Dita Von Teese themes that are on the US Store? (Under Premium themes)

For example, on a website, forum etc?

Thanks. :smileyhappy:

- Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit -

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (1,063 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Re: Dita Von Teese PS3 themes on US store

Link please! Or pics or it didn't happen! Oh how I wish... [Goes straight on to google]
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (1,048 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

It's not the same as a theme but I tend to run an advanced Google image search for these kind of things, on filesize select larger than 4MP, select the full size image and save it to your HDD then crop it and set as a wallpaper.

There are some very hi-res images available on there these days and they tend to be of a higher quality than many theme images. I know it won't have custom icons but who cares about that?

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (1,026 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

fski wrote:

It's not the same as a theme but I tend to run an advanced Google image search for these kind of things, on filesize select larger than 4MP, select the full size image and save it to your HDD then crop it and set as a wallpaper.

There are some very hi-res images available on there these days and they tend to be of a higher quality than many theme images. I know it won't have custom icons but who cares about that?

SafeSearch: Off
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (1,016 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Grinneranwaffer wrote:

SafeSearch: Off

Indeed, very important.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (1,009 Views)
0 Kudos