09 Mar 2011
By ARCY
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

Error code 8002A203

25 Replies 210,603 Views Created 09-03-2011

Help, I can't get onto the store or sign in. My 2 sons can sign in on theirs and I can access the internet browser on my PS3 but just won't sign in. The last time I was online was last night and haven't changed any settings since last log in. I just keep getting the 8002A203 Error Code.

Is anyone else having trouble?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 26 (210,603 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Re: Error code 8002A203

PlayStation Network is offline for scheduled maintenance from 16:05 on Wednesday 9 March 2011 until 03:00 on Thursday 10 March 2011, GMT.

During the maintenance, you will be unable to access the following services:

PlayStation Store on PS3 and PSP.
PlayStation Network Account Management.
PlayStation Network Account Registration.
In addition, you will not be able to sign in to PlayStation Network from eu.playstation.com. If you wish to play online during the maintenance, please ensure you sign in to PSN before 16:05 on Wednesday 9 March 2011.

During this maintenance, you can continue to collect in-game trophies and these will be updated on your profile once PlayStation Network is back up and running.

If you have any questions about this down time, just post them here and we'll do our best to answer them.

It's Stickied up in the grey box by RabidWalker.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 26 (210,589 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Would have been nice to have this info in advance of the downtime, or is it just me thats in the dark once more.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 26 (196,664 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Crocko wrote:
Would have been nice to have this info in advance of the downtime, or is it just me thats in the dark once more.

Just you my friend, we posted the news here yesterday :smileyhappy:

It's stickied too!

You can always follow @MusterBuster or @RabidWalker on twitter for maintenance updates :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 26 (189,837 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

It was posted in advance in the grey box area by a Moderator Yesterday 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 26 (189,532 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Crocko wrote:

You're not the only one who is left in the dark, i've only just realised PS3 is down for maintanance, film night it is then,

ok so i wasn't on here yesterday, looks like i'll have follow MB on twitter then, lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 26 (188,827 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

MusterBuster wrote:

Crocko wrote:

Just you my friend, we posted the news here yesterday :smileyhappy:

It's stickied too!

You can always follow @MusterBuster or @RabidWalker on twitter for maintenance updates :smileywink:

Hehe, I'm competing with ya now :smileywink: Who can give out more info on the Forums to the Community! Although I do have a distingt disadvantage! I try my best though! :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 26 (188,668 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

not a good move really a few people dont go on  the website, could have atleast sent a inbox message on psn oh well early bed for us

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 26 (186,271 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 9

Playstation Staff

Hmm.. saying that got me thinking. How about instead of an Error message popping up on screen, have it say "Unable to connection to the Playstation Network due to Scheduled Maintenace. Sorry for the inconvenience. The network will be back up soon" Or instead of soon, being able to time like on here. "3am Thursday 10th"

If it's possible.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 26 (181,273 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

Thought i'd show you this.

on offical EU PS blog. top right hand corner will tell you if PS network is online or offline.

This is a recent one. its currently offlinePlayStation.Blog.Europe   Your daily fix of PlayStation news from across the SCEE region.png

Subscribe to me on YouTube
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 26 (161,556 Views)