Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Fed up of you lovely whiners

Well original poster, well done...I totally agree with you :smileyhappy:
The greatest battles we must face are those within our own minds...
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 82 (427 Views)

Playstation Staff

Re: Fed up of you fecking whiners,

Kudos.
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 82 (402 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

visit .forum ... 2 get update .. and whiners complaining . that its .chashed ... AGAIN .. and u wonder why there complaining .. ??? well .. read fitst .line . and think about . it 4 a minute .. ok .. done that .???? ............ thats ur . answer ..!
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 82 (392 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

No matter how smart somebody is, there will always be somebody smarter.

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 82 (356 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

E-X-E-C-R-A-T-E wrote:
Is whining about whiners any better than whining about Sony? NO. and you would think if you had an issue with sony this is the place for it . BUT NO seems any old dribble makes these pages

From what I've read on here on the past coupla day or so you get one of either two reactions if you complain about sony.

Someone hacks the system and brings it down and loads of folks start screaming and make out that it's sony's fault and from then on it's open season on sony and everyone jumps on that bandwagon. People saying that they are leaving the ps3 and getting an xbox, sony are useless and suchlike. Even when the network is back up people are still whining and acting as though a sony executive should be presenting each user with a diamand excrusted ps3 that has been blessed with the blood of a virgin.

Then on the other hand I have read some threads where a disgruntled user has been playing MW2 and again there are hacks creeping in and when he tries to bring this to light, he is the one who is castigated and reviled and then the concensus swings the other way and it's not sony's fault but activisions?

As I see it, anyone who is using hacked gamefiles in an online game is violating the terms of service and interfering with the game and should be banned. As it is running on the psn then that is sony's domain.

Apparently these are sony forums and it's ok to whine about sony when something happens that's not thier fault but they are defended when they don't take action agaijnst something that is in violation of their online ToS.

A confusing order of double standards or just hackers defending hackers?

I'll just sit back and wait and see who jumps down my throat for bring this up?

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 82 (325 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Mr_Cheese wrote:

Or, " There's always a bigger fish."

Qui-Gon Jinn, SW:TPM

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 82 (324 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

actually I really wish Sony would do something about the people using hacked saves on online games on geonet - White Chronicles 2 is rife with hackers - people with hacked saves that have altered their stats - not to mention gr (guild rank) - which has a limit of 30 yet there are people running around as gr31 and gr36 - they have also used some types of hacks to be able to play JP dlc on the eu server - which causes all kinds of problems in that items available in those quests we don't have and its corrupting other peoples saves. not to mention all kinds of strange "deaths" occurring when there shouldn't be - such as in a hometown - a bit like dying in the lobby of MW2 seems also that the stability of geonet has been eradicated - which wasn't that stable to begin with - but this has only made it worse now as we all have to agree to the TOS in order to use PSN - then it only stands to reason that Sony should take responsibility for its network - and if it doesn't you could argue that is discrimination against the customers who do actually abide by those terms and conditions - discrimination by the way is a violation of your human rights - just ask the European court so considering what happened in April it is nothing short of irresponsible that Sony does not take responsibility for its network and actually do something about the people hacking games and ruining the online gaming experience for others - you would think they would have learned their lesson and stopped being so slack about such things and if we all want to be litigous maybe we should all sue the smug little hacker who was recently charged with hacking serious organized crime computers, Sony and the NHS - seemingly he wasn't just satisfied with our personal details but also seemed to find it necessary to try and steal our medical records as well - hope he gets extradited to the US for the hacking of Sony - I hear there is a lonely prisoner called 'lil' bit just looking for a new roomie
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 82 (317 Views)
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I have to say as a loal Ps fan that they havent realy added many new feutures since there are many secure issues right now....thats just sad :/
Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 82 (278 Views)
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Mr_Cheese wrote:

Or no matter how stupid somebody is, there is always somebody more stupid.

*All my spelling and grammar mistakes are on purpose.
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 82 (272 Views)

Playstation Staff

I agree with everyone

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 82 (254 Views)