17 Jul 2012

Playstation Staff

Forgot my Password and not a single birthday works not even the one I used Help please.

1 Reply 424 Views Created 17-07-2012

Ok well luckily for me I still have the save password thing ticked so that i can still log in i just can't change my billing info or anything. But I signed out went to forgot password on my Playstation and my birthday didn't work went so i tryed all my Alieses birthdays, my fathers birthday. But nothing worked so i took the time and went through Every birthday from 1900 to 2012 and nothing works not a single birthday works. Is there any other way of entering the birthday online and not on the Playstation cause, I really would like to switch my expired credit card for my new one so i can renew my plus membership.
Any Suggestions are welcome Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2 (424 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Forgot my Password and not a single birthday works not even the one I used Help please.

Phone Sony, number is in the back of game manuals.

To be honest if you don't remember the date of birth then you are going to have trouble getting them to help you.

I can't believe you went through 112 years of birthdays.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2 (401 Views)
0 Kudos