20 Jun 2009
By ThE-Wii

Playstation Staff

Forgotten Password, Wrong Date of Birth. HELPPP.

44 Replies 79,113 Views Created 20-06-2009

Okay, ever since i got my playstation network account i had my account as sign in automatically and remember my password. i forgot my password within a couple of weeks. however, i thought i had remembered it about 2 weeks ago, took my account off rememeber my password, and i got it wrong. now, i can't sign in and i've lost my 8prestiges on COD:WAW. i went to recover my password and put in my date of birth, but it was wrong, i must have changed it when making my account,  stupid, i know. i had to make a 2nd account with a different email address to play any games online, but i want my proper account. any ideas? will playstation help if i ring them?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 45 (79,113 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Forgotten Password, Wrong Date of Birth. HELPPP.

best call sony, there is nothing we can do to help
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 45 (79,027 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

^^^ 08705 99 88 77
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 45 (79,023 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

"i went to recover my password and put in my date of birth, but it was wrong, i must have changed it when making my account,"

Why would you have changed what should be your d.o.b unless your too young to be making one or too old.

Message Edited by Ushi-oni on 21-06-2009 03:31 AM

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 45 (78,979 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

because i was rushing.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 45 (78,845 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

ThE-Wii wrote:
because i was rushing.

I did the same thing , also being drunk not the best time to make one.............

Just hope they tell you what it is, also if you made any buys off the psn store or downloads they could ask what 

:Thumbs: 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 45 (78,814 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

looks like someone is trying to find a way of hacking someone elses psn account lol, i seem to remember this same post a few weeks back but under a different name
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 45 (78,788 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

ThE-Wii wrote:

Okay, ever since i got my playstation network account i had my account as sign in automatically and remember my password. i forgot my password within a couple of weeks. however, i thought i had remembered it about 2 weeks ago, took my account off rememeber my password, and i got it wrong. now, i can't sign in and i've lost my 8prestiges on COD:WAW. i went to recover my password and put in my date of birth, but it was wrong, i must have changed it when making my account,  stupid, i know. i had to make a 2nd account with a different email address to play any games online, but i want my proper account. any ideas? will playstation help if i ring them?

you should of used your real date birth . your not going to get much support from sony if you have lied about your date of birth .

Free Image Hosting

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 45 (78,785 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

guess theres lots of people suddenly forgetting there birthdays lol

http://community.eu.playstation.com/playstationeu/board/message?board.id=419&thread.id=97845&view=by...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 45 (78,812 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 45 (78,817 Views)
0 Kudos