Reply
Want to join in?

Sign in to continue

I have a PSN account

Welcome back!

I'm new!

it only takes a minute or two

  • 85

    New messages in the last hour

  • Get a response within minutes

  • 92%

    92% percent of messages responded to

29 Oct 2009
By Hoojher

Hoojher

  • Offline
73%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Good names for PS3/PS4 ID

[ Edited ]
251 Replies 498,538 Views edited 30-01-2014

I need a new account any kool names?

LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
02
/16

szola

  • Offline
96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
szola
Accepted Solution

 


Fulcrum09 wrote:

"about_50_ninjas"

 

so when you kill someone it will say

 

"**** was killed by about 50 ninjas"


 

 

why does everyone keep saying "so when you kill someone it will say....." ?? 

what if hes playing Little Big Planet ? 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Good names for PS3 ID

06
/16

Fulcrum09

  • Offline
93%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Fulcrum09
Accepted Solution

 


szola wrote:

 


Fulcrum09 wrote:

"about_50_ninjas"

 

so when you kill someone it will say

 

"**** was killed by about 50 ninjas"


 

 

why does everyone keep saying "so when you kill someone it will say....." ?? 

what if hes playing Little Big Planet ? 


 

Then he's boring or under 13. LBP sucks. :p

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Good names for PS3 ID


"Dark humour isn't everyone's cup of liquidised dead baby".
02
/16

szola

  • Offline
96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
szola
Accepted Solution

 


Fulcrum09 wrote:

 


szola wrote:

 


Fulcrum09 wrote:

"about_50_ninjas"

 

so when you kill someone it will say

 

"**** was killed by about 50 ninjas"


 

 

why does everyone keep saying "so when you kill someone it will say....." ?? 

what if hes playing Little Big Planet ? 


 

Then he's boring or under 13. LBP sucks. :p

 


 

LBP is the bomb! there's no campers, there's no noob tubes, there's no annoying perks to tick you off, there's no nuke countdown, its Fun For Everyone!!! XD lol 

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Good names for PS3 ID

06
/16

Fulcrum09

  • Offline
93%
06 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Fulcrum09
Accepted Solution

 


szola wrote:

 


Fulcrum09 wrote:

 


szola wrote:

 


Fulcrum09 wrote:

"about_50_ninjas"

 

so when you kill someone it will say

 

"**** was killed by about 50 ninjas"


 

 

why does everyone keep saying "so when you kill someone it will say....." ?? 

what if hes playing Little Big Planet ? 


 

Then he's boring or under 13. LBP sucks. :p

 


 

LBP is the bomb! there's no campers, there's no noob tubes, there's no annoying perks to tick you off, there's no nuke countdown, its Fun For Everyone!!! XD lol 

 


 

lol :D now you're just assuming i'm talking about call of duty. ;)

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Good names for PS3 ID


"Dark humour isn't everyone's cup of liquidised dead baby".
02
/16

szola

  • Offline
96%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
szola
Accepted Solution

 


Fulcrum09 wrote:

 


szola wrote:

 


Fulcrum09 wrote:

 


szola wrote:

 


Fulcrum09 wrote:

"about_50_ninjas"

 

so when you kill someone it will say

 

"**** was killed by about 50 ninjas"


 

 

why does everyone keep saying "so when you kill someone it will say....." ?? 

what if hes playing Little Big Planet ? 


 

Then he's boring or under 13. LBP sucks. :p

 


 

LBP is the bomb! there's no campers, there's no noob tubes, there's no annoying perks to tick you off, there's no nuke countdown, its Fun For Everyone!!! XD lol 

 


 

lol :D now you're just assuming i'm talking about call of duty. ;)

 


 

not really.... those are just the most obvious and the most talked about so they were in my head. I could talk about complaints on killzone2 or mgo or bfbc2 or uncharted 2 ? if you want XP though id rather not talk about bfbc2 or uncharted since i like them too much (favouritism :D)

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Good names for PS3 ID

02
/16

DERP-_-MOMENTS

  • Offline
21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
DERP-_-MOMENTS
Accepted Solution

DERP-_-MOMENTS,  xXxXxXxXxXx,  Name-_-TXT,  Rustlin-Dem-Jimmies,  Online-_-ID,  Offline-_-ID,  AND MUCH MORE!!!

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Good names for PS3 ID

02
/16
41%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
X-dr-destroyer-X
Accepted Solution

hey myne is X-dr-destroyer-X

Re: Good names for PS3 ID

02
/16

LucianoBregita

  • Offline
21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
LucianoBregita
Accepted Solution

xXDragonEyedxX

xXFireGummyxX

xXZwinkyBoyxX

xXBogyManxX

Reply
0 Kudos

Good names for PS3 ID

02
/16
25%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
abdulnightfury76
Accepted Solution
Give me some
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Good names for PS3 ID

02
/16

Boomarx

  • Offline
22%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Boomarx
Accepted Solution

can you send me a friend request on ps3 or ps4 :Lol: please i just made this account  i dont have any friends but all the games i got are SAINTS ROW IV     CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS 2      Uncharted 3

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Good names for PS3 ID

02
/16
41%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
frankiegotskill1
Accepted Solution

give me a better na,me

 

 

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Good names for PS3 ID

02
/16

BONE_BOBBY98

  • Offline
25%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BONE_BOBBY98
Accepted Solution
BONE_BOBBY98
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Good names for PS3 ID

Beta Tester
08
/16

McNeilio

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
95%
08 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
McNeilio
Accepted Solution
lol failed

u cant offer your own name as a good name to use as its already taken ....................BY YOU
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Good names for PS3 ID


Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
02
/16

gemmie2000

  • Offline
21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
gemmie2000
Accepted Solution

Because_of_that_uav:catlol:

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Good names for PS3 ID

05
/16
75%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
HoodedSolidSnake
Accepted Solution

gemmie2000 wrote:

Because_of_that_uav:catlol:


Yes maate! UAVs make all the difference!

Re: Good names for PS3 ID

Formerly realsince1999.

02
/16

BROKENARROW189

  • Offline
21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BROKENARROW189
Accepted Solution

Brokenarrow74

Mr-Birdie3725

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Good names for PS3 ID

02
/16

Haroun_Sniperz

  • Offline
24%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Haroun_Sniperz
Accepted Solution

:xCool:

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Good names for PS3 ID

02
/16

Haroun_Sniperz

  • Offline
24%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Haroun_Sniperz
Accepted Solution

:Stupid:

Reply
0 Kudos

:Stupid:

03
/16

Wer_Boy

  • Offline
90%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Wer_Boy
Accepted Solution

AveloreFlamewing wrote:

UrMouthMyGun?

DrBaffles?

iAMurMUM? XD

SweetCaliber?

MrAwsumness? :P

5W33T-_-R3V3NG3?

NoGutsNoXP? :P

Yourself? (That would be a good tag.. DrBaffles got shot by Yourself)

FlufflesTheEvil? XD

YumsTheDestroyer? XD

iSTRUCKyouDOWN?

ME-_-EAT-_-U?

 

And so on.. XD


HAAA yums the destroyer ace im usin that if i need a new account at any point

Re: Good names for PS3 ID

02
/16

BAZZABURKE

  • Offline
24%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
BAZZABURKE
Accepted Solution
Xi-_EpiiCzZ_-xX
Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Good names for PS3 ID

Beta Tester
02
/16

ShadowPliskin

  • Beta Tester
  • Offline
84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ShadowPliskin
Accepted Solution

GrannyStalker

JustCheese

WhoMe

YourMoma

HeadCold

NadAttack

WinkyFace

ThumbsDown

TheEclecticPickle

WhoStoleMyTrombone

ImAdopted

MeowMeow

JustGruffed

BlackBoxLover

DoubleOhNo

BloodyGoshDarnIt

BoatRaceFace

 

Thats all I got for now.

 

 

Reply
0 Kudos

Re: Good names for PS3 ID

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel