Playstation Staff

Re: I need to rant: PSN? FIXED? JOKE? (and more)

Well put Seanio15.  I am a new user to PS, I obviously couldnt have timed it any worse.  I am still experiencing problems with areas of the site being 'under maintenance' and the inability to actually contact somebody at Sony who can say what the hell is going on and let me know what to do is completely infuriating!

The PS3 we have just bought is for the kids .... I think I'll stick with my trusty xbox!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 51 of 54 (185 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Forget the errors, half the countries across the world do not have a PS store, and half of them can't get their accounts back because Sony banned us from resetting our passwords.

PlayStationStore is not available in the selected country or region.

Doesn't seem fair and caring to me.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 52 of 54 (166 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I am a similar PS3 user not used to complaing but I totally agrea with Seanio15 . 

After the hassle of changing my stolen credit card with new one, thanks SONY.

I used network play lots before this so to get through the last two months I bought a new PS3 game. Instead of the cheap half hearted effort of welcome back freebies I would like to be able to send the reciept for my PS3 new game to Sony and they send me a full refund or (easier for them) credit my PlayStation store for that amount.

Then I really wouldn't mind waiting so long for everything to get back to normal and play call of duty online again.

Don't suppose anyone at SONY actually cares though!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 53 of 54 (158 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I have tried everything to get help with my problem, and no help. I can't get on my MW3 online, internet works everywhere else. Can you help me please.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 54 of 54 (125 Views)
0 Kudos