Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: NBA 2K13 buying VC

Hey Guys,

If you're still experiencing issues regarding the 10,000 VC pack, it would be best advised to contact 2K Sports.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 40 (4,988 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]
I have had the same problem. I tried to buy it in game and it said it was unable to make the purchase. Then I purchased 10,000 from the playstation store and it does not show up on the game. Sony get it together.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 40 (4,888 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

ive got exactly the same issue , not good enough really , any answers yet ??

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 40 (4,767 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Apparently the problem is with 2K Sports' servers, not Sony. You need to contact them.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 40 (4,663 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Buying vc is so lame. I hate that its even an option. I'm a HOF player and almost every game I see a rookie with a higher rating than mine....And they dont do anything but dunk & shoot 3s. 2k screwed us real 2k fans over with this bs. I'm glad you all are having problems getting your vc.... How about you earn it.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 40 (4,439 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hey man...playing in MyCareer earning 10, 20, 40 VC, if you're good enough, going to take ages. Playing all day is not even going to give you enough to increase your stats... I also play exhibition, blacktop to get VC...seems to get decent 150 to 250 VC per game...only if 2K server is consistent in giving those VC , sometimes I played blacktop and exhibition and I didn't get any VC although it says updating VC earned in 2k server. I bought the VC, but that's cause I have some credit in PSN wallet. I'm happy to play exhibition, blacktop etc to get VC, but if 2k server is buggy then it's just a waste of time.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 40 (4,331 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

well it's an option so use your common sence and use it also it is very cheap and does not waste time playing endless amount of games

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 40 (4,313 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I've been trying to contact 2k all this week & in more ways than one & still no answer.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 40 (4,100 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Hey slash_2008,

Are you using the contact number they have given for 2K Sports on the second to last page on the games manual?

This would be the best number to get hold of them.

Please remember that calls are charged by the minute though.

Cheers

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 40 (4,052 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Can someone please tell us how we can fix our psn vc problem????????

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 40 (4,051 Views)
0 Kudos