26 Dec 2012

Playstation Staff

NOT ENOUGH FREE SPACE ?!?!?! HELP

5 Replies 227 Views Created 26-12-2012

I bought a brand new 12gb playstation 3 from GAME as a xmas prezzie for my son. I'v took it out the box and plugged it in. The first thing i did was sign up for the playstation network, I then continued to buy a game for £12.99 using my debit card. However, the playstation 3 is saying there is not enough free space to download the game.. Iv gone through and deleted everything i could and it still won't allow me to download the game? I am really confused, and getting quite angry and upset as iv bought this as a present for my son. Iv spent all my money on it and spent the last of my wages on the game we are unable to play. I am very disappointed to be honest and don't know what to do. Please help or how do I get a refund for the game bought from the playstation network I can't play on?! Can anyone help as its really startin to stress me out !! grrrrrrrr :catmad: :Mad: :smileymad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (227 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: NOT ENOUGH FREE SPACE ?!?!?! HELP

you need a hdd to download most games

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Western-Digital-Internal-Playstation-Compatible/dp/B0037NYQ6Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=...

and

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Sony-PlayStation-Replacement-Mounting-Bracket/dp/B009CV1OVC/ref=sr_1_1?s=vid...

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (218 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Iv got a hard drive from my old old PS3. Its the first big ps3 they released a couple of years ago , am I able to put that in my new slim ps3??
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (215 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

yes, the HDD will format it

Also you will need to have the latest PS2 update on usb stick follow the info from the following link

http://uk.playstation.com/ps3/support/system-software/detail/item541668/Update-features-%28ver-4-31%...

you still may need the caddy though

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (211 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Thank you very much , youv'e saved the day ! Happy Boxing day ! :Smile:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (206 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

you welcome,.

If you have any more problems feel free to post again some will will be happy to help.

Thank you and have a great day also :smileyhappy:

Below is a Signature

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (203 Views)
0 Kudos