07 Feb 2009
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

Need help Please Error 80710D23

[ Edited ]
23 Replies 103,419 Views edited 07-02-2009

Hi i did look up what the error number was and did what it said i even left my ps3 off for a whole day, still cant get anything to download

my main reason was i am tryin to download the killzone 2 demo

i never had problems b4 so i dont understand why it gives me this error now

ps3 Home work just fine, the problem is only when i am in the ps3 store, the download button just flashes when i press it and then nothin happens but a screen with the error code

could someone offer me a solution to the issue

thanks

Message Edited by Dra_Radda on 07-02-2009 07:58 AM
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 24 (103,419 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Need help Please Error 80710D23

[ Edited ]

ok i fixed the problem i search the forums which i guess i should have done in the 1st place and re did the steps someone else said in a different thread

pretty much reset my router and turned my ps3 off via the switch, seems 2 be working when i click on things in the store

Message Edited by Dra_Radda on 07-02-2009 08:45 AM
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 24 (103,404 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I often have this problem on a thursday & friday when something new appears on the store and always just put it down to pressure on servers etc, can someone confirm that to fix this problem with the store (click download, download icon flash then error) you simply have to reset router and turn ps3 off at switch?

Preston North End Home Club
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 24 (103,388 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

When I got this error message on the store it was something to do with the time and date being incorrect on my PS3. Double check the time and date if this is happening and make sure daylight saving is set to the correct setting if there's an hours difference. Seemed to fix the error for me when attempting to download demos and receiving that error message. Hope this helps.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 24 (100,155 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Got the same problem it only seems to come when the PS3 store has been updated or there is too much traffic on the system like today with the release of Call of Duty Black Ops First Strike map pack man this SUCKS come on SONY sort it out once and for all,surely with over 1.5 million copies sold they would have expected this issue!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 24 (94,955 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

And the same here, in Norway, not able to download this New First Strike Pack, starts to be ***** off, even my PSN Wallet stay at 0, but they did take out money from my account!!! :Evil

What to do then ??

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 24 (94,052 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

this is **** it wont let me download the first strike maps

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 24 (93,731 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

This is **** dude trying to download first strike map pack and it comes up that error come on sony

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 24 (93,623 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I got the error too, i tryed to download twice, and then thought to check my bank, i was charged both times and still cant download, i phoned up the psn store service and they said id get a refund if the download doesent work. They said they had the same problem last time with MW2 map pack,... doesent that indicate that they should fix the problem and prevent it from happening .... now i been overdrawn because of the double charge and im thinking of going back to X-box at least they dont have this problem and thats what u pay for. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 24 (93,164 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

i have exactly the same problem because im trying to dowload first stike, but it keeps coming up with this error, do i just need to reset my connection?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 24 (93,030 Views)
0 Kudos