Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: PS+ Games expired even though renewed within subscription extension period

Well, that's good news. It pays to have a bit of a moan about it :smileywink:

To be honest, they don't want issues with PS+ public, as it puts people off buying into it, hence why 've been doing similar. It's frustrating because it's obviously a technical issue, but we're losing out on it. It's even worse that it's those of us who are the "keenest" supporters of the service. So frustrating.

HUYI wrote:
can anyone tell me if this effects cloud saves? are they deleted once your content is gone?

I honestly couldn't say. The cloud saves done from your new subscription onwards should remain though. If you ever stop subscribing, then the cloud saves will be wiped.

------------------------------
"No man is exempt from saying silly things; the mischief is to say them deliberately."
- Michel de Montaigne

(Oh Crap. It's The Duke)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 197 (455 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

you know, they have actually, technically, been giving some games back to us again anyway as the 12 days of christmas PS+ downloads....

so far, games that ive now been able to re-download cos of this are Sonic 2, MediEvil, Rocket Powered Battle Cars (today), and the other one i forget... still waiting for Streets of Rage 2, Golden Axe, Wipeout HD, Castle Crashers, Burnout Paradise, and PAIN.... at least it's one way of getting some of the content back...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 197 (451 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I have the same problem here. My year one content is also expired! I renewed my subscription when there was sega rally offer available.

My year one subscription was active when i bought new one year ps+.

I tried to download the games from "download list" but there was no year one content available.

Only thing to get year one games active is to buy them again.

I have sent email to playstation support but i have not received answer from there yet.

Has Sony solved this problem?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 197 (387 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

No solution as of yet.

You really need to call Sony so that they can contact you as soon as there's a fix.

------------------------------
"No man is exempt from saying silly things; the mischief is to say them deliberately."
- Michel de Montaigne

(Oh Crap. It's The Duke)
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 197 (382 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

JTi81 wrote:

I have the same problem here. My year one content is also expired! I renewed my subscription when there was sega rally offer available.

I tried to download the games from "download list" but there was no year one content available.

I have sent email to playstation support but i have not received answer from there yet.

When you look for a game that was given to you for free back in the 1st year of PS+ ( Example =  04/08/2011 Medievil = PS-One Game ) you cannot find it in your " Purchase " list.

BUT when you do a " Search " in the " PS-Game Store " it will find that game ( showing a red bought symbol and a £3.99 price ). Now when you click on it to BUY the game ( it says already purchased ) so you don't pay any price whatsoever to re-download it even if it says buy?

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 197 (376 Views)
Level 13

Playstation Staff

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

JTi81 wrote:

When you look for a game that was given to you for free back in the 1st year of PS+ ( Example =  04/08/2011 Medievil = PS-One Game ) you cannot find it in your " Purchase " list.

BUT when you do a " Search " in the " PS-Game Store " it will find that game ( showing a red bought symbol and a £3.99 price ). Now when you click on it to BUY the game ( it says already purchased ) so you don't pay any price whatsoever to re-download it even if it says buy?

this as it is what i did for the fallout 3 dlc

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 197 (374 Views)
Level 2

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

JTi81 wrote:

That might be the simple solution for some, but not for the people in this thread (at least not for me).

The content from my year one subscription is gone from my download list (although they should legally still be there), but these items all have a BLUE shopping bag icon if I look them up, so the PS Store will charge me if I should try to re-download any of them.

But as I posted on the previous I got an official response from Ross McGrath (PS+ Team) stating that they were hoping for a fix (or at least an update on the situation) pre-christmas.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 197 (361 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Bjarno86 wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

JTi81 wrote:

That might be the simple solution for some, but not for the people in this thread (at least not for me).

The content from my year one subscription is gone from my download list (although they should legally still be there), but these items all have a BLUE shopping bag icon if I look them up, so the PS Store will charge me if I should try to re-download any of them.

But as I posted on the previous I got an official response from Ross McGrath (PS+ Team) stating that they were hoping for a fix (or at least an update on the situation) pre-christmas.

Some of mine were also Blue until i clicked on them. Thats when the Blue turned Red and then said they have already been purchased. ( Most of the DLC was red though ).

The only reason that DLC from year one would stay blue that i can think of is if it hadn't been downloaded in the 1st place?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 197 (347 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

Bjarno86 wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

JTi81 wrote:

Some of mine were also Blue until i clicked on them. Thats when the Blue turned Red and then said they have already been purchased. ( Most of the DLC was red though ).

The only reason that DLC from year one would stay blue that i can think of is if it hadn't been downloaded in the 1st place?

Ok, cool... But that's definitely not what happens if I do the same. If I press the "Buy Now" button on a previously downloaded free PS+ game from my year one subscription, which shows a blue shopping bag icon, then it takes me straight to the "Purchase Confirmation" page where it wants me to pay for the item.

Sony has confirmed they are working on a fix for it, so I am patiently waiting...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 197 (334 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

The content from my year one subscription all have a BLUE shopping bag icon if I look them up.

If I click them PS Store would charge for those games.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 197 (329 Views)
0 Kudos