12 Oct 2008
Playstation Staff

PS3 Account Recovery?

5 Replies 2,037 Views Created 12-10-2008
When I first got the ps3, I created two accounts but then after a while, created a new one and forgot about them. I cant remember the email adress' or the passwords I used. Is there any place I can go to recover these lost acounts?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (2,037 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: PS3 Account Recovery?

Call sony m8 they will have your address and things and will be able to trace you i,d say...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (2,012 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

i cant remember my email or password i used for my first psn acount how can i get it back as i had alot of stuff on that acount that i payed alot for can u help
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (1,215 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Thanks Psn Very Much You Guys Saved My Life. Love You Guys And Keep Up The Good Work!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (458 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

nolvin

can anyone help me get my accounts back i just got hack 2 days of go pls help me out i look were youtbe to get my psn back did not work can you guys pls help get you all know how it feels to lose every thing you have pls help

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (387 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Playstation Staff

Re: nolvin

bayron619 wrote:

can anyone help me get my accounts back i just got hack 2 days of go pls help me out i look were youtbe to get my psn back did not work can you guys pls help get you all know how it feels to lose every thing you have pls help

@bayron619 

No, you didn't 'got hack'.

You'll need to phone Playstation support.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (380 Views)
0 Kudos