05 May 2012
By: Super-Saiyan-Si

5 Posts

PSN Ideas and the Next PS3 Update

19 Replies 1,209 Views Created 05-05-2012

Sorry if there is already a post about this, I couldn't find a search function to look for it

How do you contact Sony to give suggestions on the PS Store and the PS3 update?

My Ideas (and I'm sure there are many other people who would agree and who would like this) are:

PS Store: we need a wish list feature, because I like to browse through and find games, however sometimes you have found something you want but currently don't have enough money, or sometimes you have to change your card details, unfortunately exiting the store and losing everything in your cart. If there was a wishlist feature, you could add everything to your wishlist and transfer it (or individual items) to your cart when you have the money or the correct card information. Alternatively you should also have a feature to be able to transfer everything (or individual items) from your cart to your wishlist. And just one more thing, I don't know if its just me, but if you want to remove an item from your cart, you have to go through the shop find the item and remove it from your cart, rather than being able to do it from your cart, this is another feature I think they should add on the next PS Store update.

PS3 Update: Now In various forums and websites for a long time I have seen people saying "In the next update they will be adding a feature to delete trophy lists" I think they really should add this, I know I don't like it when there have been demos I've played or games people have brought over to my house and the trophy lists have been enabled. I would like to be able to delete these lists (I know it would affect my level and percentage on my trophy card but I don't care about that.) Even if there was just a feature to hide these trophy lists or permanently hide them it would be better, but surely it can't be too tough for the system to work out a removal of trophies if it can work out your score when adding them on. This is a simple feature that many people have asked for but still has not been integrated.

SO, Sony if you are reading this PLEASE add these features, it would make a lot of people happy, and the people who don't care about it can just ignore these features it wouldn't affect them in any way. Customer satisfaction and all that.

Thanks

Simon

Super-Saiyan-Si

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 20 (1,209 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Re: PSN Ideas and the Next PS3 Update

Super-Saiyan-Si wrote:

Sorry if there is already a post about this, I couldn't find a search function to look for it

How do you contact Sony to give suggestions on the PS Store and the PS3 update?

My Ideas (and I'm sure there are many other people who would agree and who would like this) are:

PS Store: we need a wish list feature, because I like to browse through and find games, however sometimes you have found something you want but currently don't have enough money, or sometimes you have to change your card details, unfortunately exiting the store and losing everything in your cart. If there was a wishlist feature, you could add everything to your wishlist and transfer it (or individual items) to your cart when you have the money or the correct card information. Alternatively you should also have a feature to be able to transfer everything (or individual items) from your cart to your wishlist. And just one more thing, I don't know if its just me, but if you want to remove an item from your cart, you have to go through the shop find the item and remove it from your cart, rather than being able to do it from your cart, this is another feature I think they should add on the next PS Store update.Not needed but yeah be nice to have a wishlist, or a more diverse store.

PS3 Update: Now In various forums and websites for a long time I have seen people saying "In the next update they will be adding a feature to delete trophy lists" I think they really should add this, I know I don't like it when there have been demos I've played or games people have brought over to my house and the trophy lists have been enabled. I would like to be able to delete these lists (I know it would affect my level and percentage on my trophy card but I don't care about that.) Even if there was just a feature to hide these trophy lists or permanently hide them it would be better, but surely it can't be too tough for the system to work out a removal of trophies if it can work out your score when adding them on. This is a simple feature that many people have asked for but still has not been integrated.Bad Idea as it makes trophies even more pointles than they already are.  If you want to play a demo borrow a game play it on a 2nd account if you do not want them on your trophy card.

Sine when do demo's leave trophies in you trophy list?

SO, Sony if you are reading this PLEASE add these features, it would make a lot of people happy, and the people who don't care about it can just ignore these features it wouldn't affect them in any way. Customer satisfaction and all that.

Thanks

Simon

Super-Saiyan-Si

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 20 (1,205 Views)

Uhh trophies aren't pointless they are supposed to show your achievements, If I haven't done anything to earn trophies and have 0 trophies in a particular trophy list then why shouldn't I be able to delete that list? Or  if I have games on there that I don't own or a friend has brought over and they unlock trophies, how is that my achievement? Also what is the point in having an account if you have to set up another just so a trophy list doesn't show up??

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 20 (1,126 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

The trophy list is also used to show what games that person has played :smileywink:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 20 (1,114 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Super-Saiyan-Si wrote:

Uhh trophies aren't pointless they are supposed to show your achievements, If I haven't done anything to earn trophies and have 0 trophies in a particular trophy list then why shouldn't I be able to delete that list? Or  if I have games on there that I don't own or a friend has brought over and they unlock trophies, how is that my achievement? Also what is the point in having an account if you have to set up another just so a trophy list doesn't show up??

They are pointles IMO as not all games have them, bragging rights don't bother me, completted games or uncompleted games don't bother me.

Everybody play a bad game time to time or does not complete a game.

All you want to do is brag thay you have completed more games than you have not.

I remeber when people played games for fun and if they did not like it they just never played it again or traded it in.

The trophie list is supose to be a history of your games if you complete them or not.

The point of having a 2nd account is to play games you don't own so you can keep the trophie history of your main account, apprently lots of people do it.

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 20 (1,099 Views)
0 Kudos

You have me all wrong, its nothing about bragging rights, as I don't brag, Its about my OCD for me, I just want to have the games I own on the list, not games others have played on my PS3, I don't care if the game is completed or not, I just want my list to only show games I own.

Its just messy otherwise :\

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 20 (1,075 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

buy the missing games :smileywink:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 20 (1,072 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Super-Saiyan-Si wrote:

You have me all wrong, its nothing about bragging rights, as I don't brag, Its about my OCD for me, I just want to have the games I own on the list, not games others have played on my PS3, I don't care if the game is completed or not, I just want my list to only show games I own.

Its just messy otherwise :\

Thats why a 2nd account for guest's/friends and family comes into play.

Below is a Signature

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 20 (1,068 Views)
Level 2

Here are my ideas and i would think this console would 2x better if these were included in the next update:

1) To be able to send songs & videos in messages as well as photos

2) To be able to select a custom avatar from your photos.

3) To be able to look at your friends friends list

4) To be able to see your friends comments when they are offline

5) To be able to put more text in your comment

6) To be able to buy music with money on the PS Store like the app store, possibley download them off Vidzone.

7) To increase the maximum amount of users in a chat room.

8) To be able to invite players to a chat room by typing in there PSN ID

9) To increase the maximum amount of people on your friends list

10) To have a with list on the PS Store

11) To be able to edit your profile more by displaying your age, favourite music, films, Your facebook or YouTube account, ect.

12) To have the option to disable messaging when your busy.

13) To have the option to list your other online accounts under your profile & when you press X on it, it links you to there profile

14) To be able to send messages to more than one person like a chat room where you can select sertain users & you can select "Select All Friends"

15) To be able to use other things while on some games like being on a game & then go onto internet browser

16) To be able to take snapshot photo's like the PS Vita or even better, make game videos, that would be awesome for YouTube.

17) To be able to send request recomendations where you can recomend your friend to add another user

18) For there to be a recent activity on your profile

19) For there to be different fonts & for there to be more symbols

20) To be able to use the face symbols while on games & to use them in games on the text pad & put them on your comment

If all these things where true, this console would be the best & allways will be.

Thanks,

fly8fly/YouTube:Xxfly8flyxX

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 20 (1,041 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

fly8fly wrote:

Here are my ideas and i would think this console would 2x better if these were included in the next update:

1) To be able to send songs & videos in messages as well as photos No it would clog up psn

2) To be able to select a custom avatar from your photos. That can only work if your picture is at the right scale then it would be pointless a you wouldn't see anything.

3) To be able to look at your friends friends list Would be handy to find people with similar game tastes.

4) To be able to see your friends comments when they are offline Why would i care a about somthing as pointless as that.

5) To be able to put more text in your comment Would be nice but don't expect it to happen

6) To be able to buy music with money on the PS Store like the app store, possibley download them off Vidzone. I prefer the free service from vidzone & put music on my ps3 myself.

7) To increase the maximum amount of users in a chat room. Never use them

8) To be able to invite players to a chat room by typing in there PSN ID ?

9) To increase the maximum amount of people on your friends list

10) To have a with list on the PS Store Don't you mean wish list does your memory not work

11) To be able to edit your profile more by displaying your age, favourite music, films, Your facebook or YouTube account, ect. I like people not knowing that info unless i tell them myself & what about the safety of children being hassled

12) To have the option to disable messaging when your busy. You don't have to read a message straight away

13) To have the option to list your other online accounts under your profile & when you press X on it, it links you to there profile Why do you need accounts linked

14) To be able to send messages to more than one person like a chat room where you can select sertain users & you can select "Select All Friends" I think you can anyway if you just start writing a message then select recipiants

15) To be able to use other things while on some games like being on a game & then go onto internet browser Not enough memory for that & it would probably crash your game

16) To be able to take snapshot photo's like the PS Vita or even better, make game videos, that would be awesome for YouTube. Some games add that fuction so pointless

17) To be able to send request recomendations where you can recomend your friend to add another user No thanks

18) For there to be a recent activity on your profile Thats what your trophy card shows for games & why would i care whether you have watched netflix or iplayer

19) For there to be different fonts & for there to be more symbols As long as i can send a text i don't care

20) To be able to use the face symbols while on games & to use them in games on the text pad & put them on your comment Don't you know how to do faces :smileytongue: :smileyhappy: :smileywink:

If all these things where true, this console would be the best & allways will be.

Thanks,

fly8fly/YouTube:Xxfly8flyxX

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 20 (1,031 Views)
0 Kudos