Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: PSN Ideas and the Next PS3 Update

fly8fly wrote:

Here are my ideas and i would think this console would 2x better if these were included in the next update:

1) To be able to send songs & videos in messages as well as photosCopyright prevents that and it would clog up HDD space with useless crap IMO

2) To be able to select a custom avatar from your photos.No thanks I don't want to see some perverts dangly bits

3) To be able to look at your friends friends listNo thanks, that option is blocked on 360 for me and I would do the same on Ps3

4) To be able to see your friends comments when they are offlinewhy?

5) To be able to put more text in your commentNot needed to

6) To be able to buy music with money on the PS Store like the app store, possibley download them off Vidzone.Why Vidzone is free and you can already put you own tunes on the HDD anyway

7) To increase the maximum amount of users in a chat room.Don't use it

8) To be able to invite players to a chat room by typing in there PSN IDdon't use it

9) To increase the maximum amount of people on your friends listwhy? do you realy play with 100 people on regular basis? I don't I own Vita and PS3

10) To have a with list on the PS Storehandy but not needed

11) To be able to edit your profile more by displaying your age, favourite music, films, Your facebook or YouTube account, ect.no thanks

12) To have the option to disable messaging when your busy.you can

13) To have the option to list your other online accounts under your profile & when you press X on it, it links you to there profileno thanks

14) To be able to send messages to more than one person like a chat room where you can select sertain users & you can select "Select All Friends"you could the last time i tried it

15) To be able to use other things while on some games like being on a game & then go onto internet browserwould not use have a lap top for that

16) To be able to take snapshot photo's like the PS Vita or even better, make game videos, that would be awesome for YouTube.youtube I don't get the fasination with it

17) To be able to send request recomendations where you can recomend your friend to add another userno thanks that would be blocked by me if it ever happened

18) For there to be a recent activity on your profileAlready their

19) For there to be different fonts & for there to be more symbolswhy?

20) To be able to use the face symbols while on games & to use them in games on the text pad & put them on your commentwhy?

If all these things where true, this console would be the best & allways will be.

Thanks,

fly8fly/YouTube:Xxfly8flyxX

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 20 (419 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

i do agree with CRUSTYJOCKSTRAP all this things unessecary and why would u want prying eyes over ur friendlist hello lol
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 20 (414 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Post your own messages you noob.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 20 (411 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

sry moron lol
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 20 (398 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Only thing i hope Sony works on is being able to see trophies on PS3 earned in Vita, Show when Online (or at least in a specific state) when playing Vita

Other than that I think the PS3 software is pretty much all it can be!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 20 (392 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

If you think PS3 software is all it can be you have a very limited mind lol

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 20 (374 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Super-Saiyan-Si wrote:

If you think PS3 software is all it can be you have a very limited mind lol

Why?

Even the Ps3 has limmits.

At the end of the day it is all it needs to be.

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 20 (369 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

They could completly change the software on it and put more into it, but they wont, they will keep the more better bits for the PS4 when it is released,

The main issue the now is compatibility with the Vita, which is pretty poor.
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 20 (366 Views)
Level 13

Playstation Staff

TheStig-P11GT wrote:
They could completly change the software on it and put more into it, but they wont, they will keep the more better bits for the PS4 when it is released,

The main issue the now is compatibility with the Vita, which is pretty poor.

Bang on

Below is a Signature

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 20 (359 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Dont agree with the custom avatar from your photos's. but to increase the text size in your comment that would be great!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 20 (208 Views)
0 Kudos