04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

PSN Maintenance Scheduled today 1st June 16.30PM GMT until 2nd June 07.00AM GMT

[ Edited ]
100 Replies 8,042 Views edited 01-06-2011

PSN Network Maintenance is scheduled to take place today from 1st June 16.30PM GMT until 2nd June 07.00AM GMT.

During this period the following services will be unavailable:

• PC Registration
  • Console Storefront
  • PS3 Account Management
  • PS3 Network Account Registration
  • PSP Network Account Registration
  • Qriocity Account Management

If you attempt to sign in during this period will receive the site maintenance notification page.

If you are already signed into the PlayStation Network you should be able to stay connected and will not lose your gaming session.

If you have any queries please Tweet or PM me.

Rabid

LABELS:

View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
/16

AjunNg

48%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
AjunNg
Accepted Solution

Is there any confirmation that this maintenance will reboot the PSStore?

0 Kudos

Re: PSN Maintenance Scheduled Tues 31st May 19.00 GMT until Wednesday 1st June 01.00 GMT

/16
37%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ultimate_weapon1
Accepted Solution

MUST REBOOT !!!!

0 Kudos

Re: PSN Maintenance Scheduled Tues 31st May 19.00 GMT until Wednesday 1st June 01.00 GMT

/16

andyrome64

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
andyrome64
Accepted Solution

Is GMT really GMT or is it the same mistake that was made in the last announcement?

0 Kudos

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

/16

skells22

89%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
skells22
Accepted Solution

a longer heads up this time around which means some people can plan around this! just like last time thanks for the heads up!

0 Kudos

PSN = skells22

XBL = breezyskells2
Beta Tester
/16

RabidWalker

• Beta Tester
88%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
RabidWalker
Accepted Solution

andyrome64 wrote:

Is GMT really GMT or is it the same mistake that was made in the last announcement?

It is GMT Andy, the reason its in GMT is so guys from different time zones reading the update don't get too confused.

But we are in BST at the moment so this means 20.00- 02.00 BST :Thumbs:

Rabid

0 Kudos

/16

whiteboy38rams

93%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
whiteboy38rams
Accepted Solution
gotta say this time slot is alot better 4 most people , gives us time 2 get home from work and sign in before it goes off , look forward to the store return as got funds sitting in my account waiting 2 b spent , first buy will b escalation map pack , was also gonna sign up 4 ps plus just before it went down so now i get a month 2 try it out
0 Kudos

/16

MightyPuck

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MightyPuck
Accepted Solution

So even if it is to bring the store back, it won't be up by 31st May.

JUST GREAT SONY, JUST GREAT! YOU SAID YOU WILL GET THE STORE BACK UP BY 31ST MAY, NOT IN BLOODY JUNE!

I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH YOUR LIES, YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFE HERE, CAN'T YOU SEE THAT? CAN'T YOU SEE THAT? WHY? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?

LIE, APOLOGY, LIE, APOLOGY, LIE, APOLOGY. STOP WITH THE BS SONY, JUST STOP WITH THE BS. I HATE YOU FOR RUING MY LIFE LIKE THIS. I HATE GOING OUT IN THE REAL WORLD TO BUY THINGS AND ALL I WANT IS TO BUY NEW STUFF FOR MY MINI ME IN HOME, THAT'S ALL I WANT TO DO, BUT, NO, SONY WON'T LET ME HAVE A LIFE. GOD.

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST KEEP YOUR WORD FOR JUST ONCE IN YOUR STUPID, STUPID EXISTENCE?

OH GOD, FORGET IT! FORGET IT! I'VE HAD ENOUGH. I'M OFF TO ASDA TO TRADE MY PS3 FOR PRINGLES AND JAMMIE DODGERS. I HOPE I EAT THEM ALL AND GET REALLY SICK. INFACT, I HOPE I BLOODY WELL CHOKE ON THE THINGS, JUST TO TEACH YOU LYING SOB'S A LESSON YOU'LL NEVER FORGET! NEVER!

Thanks for the heads-up.

/16

atheistsw

94%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
atheistsw
Accepted Solution

MightyPuck wrote:

So even if it is to bring the store back, it won't be up by 31st May.

JUST GREAT SONY, JUST GREAT! YOU SAID YOU WILL GET THE STORE BACK UP BY 31ST MAY, NOT IN BLOODY JUNE!

I'VE HAD ENOUGH WITH YOUR LIES, YOU'RE RUINING MY LIFE HERE, CAN'T YOU SEE THAT? CAN'T YOU SEE THAT? WHY? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?

LIE, APOLOGY, LIE, APOLOGY, LIE, APOLOGY. STOP WITH THE BS SONY, JUST STOP WITH THE BS. I HATE YOU FOR RUING MY LIFE LIKE THIS. I HATE GOING OUT IN THE REAL WORLD TO BUY THINGS AND ALL I WANT IS TO BUY NEW STUFF FOR MY MINI ME IN HOME, THAT'S ALL I WANT TO DO, BUT, NO, SONY WON'T LET ME HAVE A LIFE. GOD.

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST KEEP YOUR WORD FOR JUST ONCE IN YOUR STUPID, STUPID EXISTENCE?

OH GOD, FORGET IT! FORGET IT! I'VE HAD ENOUGH. I'M OFF TO ASDA TO TRADE MY PS3 FOR PRINGLES AND JAMMIE DODGERS. I HOPE I EAT THEM ALL AND GET REALLY SICK. INFACT, I HOPE I BLOODY WELL CHOKE ON THE THINGS, JUST TO TEACH YOU LYING SOB'S A LESSON YOU'LL NEVER FORGET! NEVER!

Thanks for the heads-up.

I don't think people are able to comprehend that you are JOKING here ;)

0 Kudos

/16

MightyPuck

84%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
MightyPuck
Accepted Solution

atheistsw wrote:

I don't think people are able to comprehend that you are JOKING here ;)

Indeed, I thought the pringles and jammie dodgers would've done it lol.

0 Kudos

/16

whiteboy38rams

93%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
whiteboy38rams
Accepted Solution
i thought u was totally serious as jammie dodgers make me sick 2 , if u had said hob nobs then i knew u would have been jesting as they r the mother of all biscuits ......hmmmmmmmm hob nobs ( drooling )
0 Kudos

/16

andyrome64

96%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
andyrome64
Accepted Solution

RabidWalker wrote:

andyrome64 wrote:

It is GMT Andy, the reason its in GMT is so guys from different time zones reading the update don't get too confused.

But we are in BST at the moment so this means 20.00- 02.00 BST :Thumbs:

Rabid

Rabid,

Thanks for replying. The mods of most European sections in this forum are announcing the downtime as 8pm - 2am their local time which is the same as what you are saying for us in the UK, so someone is wrong!!

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

/16

skells22

89%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
skells22
Accepted Solution

er, it could come back up before the down time so hold your horses a mo and wait and see want the blog says 1st!

0 Kudos

PSN = skells22

XBL = breezyskells2
/16

Dasqez

47%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Dasqez
Accepted Solution

skells22 napisał/a:

er, it could come back up before the down time so hold your horses a mo and wait and see want the blog says 1st!

It will say that Sony is terribly sorry for inconvenience and what's more - they still don't have ETA :Lol:

0 Kudos

/16

nilet

82%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
nilet
Accepted Solution
cheers for letting us know.
0 Kudos

/16

DanielCordell

45%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
DanielCordell
Accepted Solution

This doesn't tell us about if our free goods are online though.

I have a early-mid June holiday coming up and I want my goodies downloaded before then because I'm scared that due to mt holiday I won't be able to get my goods before limit is up because of this week away.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
Award Winner
/16

fski

• Award Winner
97%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
fski
Accepted Solution

DanielCordell wrote:

This doesn't tell us about our free goods and when they come though.

Why should it?

Thanks for the heads up RW.

0 Kudos

/16

DanielCordell

45%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
DanielCordell
Accepted Solution
I edited why in.
0 Kudos

Beta Tester
/16

Jacko_the_lad

• Beta Tester
99%
13 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Jacko_the_lad
Accepted Solution
OMG IT'S HOME THE STORE!

/16

atheistsw

94%
07 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
atheistsw
Accepted Solution

So, is the REAL, affective maintenance or just more scare-mongering mismanagement like the no-show on May 24th? :D

Also, bit dissapointing that Sony haven't pulled their finger out and gotten the store up in time for the bank holiday weekend (this'll be the third one they miss now). Can't understand why they can't at least allow you to download stuff from your history, as is becoming common practice now Sony's 'solution'  seems to be the most inconvenient method all round. :(

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

athosman

71%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
athosman
Accepted Solution
i wonder how come scheduled maintenance are cancelled, re-scheduled or announced on the same date that happen. If its scheduled why don't announce 4-5 days earlier?
0 Kudos

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel