Playstation Staff

Re: PSN Maintence

We haven't been able to login, play online games, visit the PSN etc for a day and half rather annoying the PSN should compensate us all as misled information as its took hours longer than PSN stated! Sorry PSN if you take this the wrong way but I am simply stating the facts. I also understand how Frustrating it must have been for the Tech guys working over to try sort maintenance for time stated but sometimes these things take time and are actually worth the wait, surely we have lifes outside the PSN that an extra few hrs wouldn't hurt anyone :smileyvery-happy: I know I am Cheeky but speak my mind and see the situation from both sides :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 56 (496 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Well you guys atleast have had fun with it. I just bought a ps3 and today was the fist time i started it. After an update i was exited to see the store, maybe get a + membership and ... nothing :smileyvery-happy:

Hope i will have my fun tommorow :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 56 (483 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

So much for  6:30  GMT  Deadline  ....................  Still maintenance ongoing .

I Have a bad feeling about this . :smileyfrustrated:

Montage Mik - PS3-Theme.com
"The man in the Hood plunges Blade into spine ......Look over your shoulder ,Cause you're Next in line ! "
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 56 (424 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

are the tech guys amatuer because thisis stupid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 56 (395 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Paul__3891 wrote:

are the tech guys amatuer because thisis stupid

Clearly they're  Not  -  An amateur  would at least give some explanation - even if a pack of lies .

We aren't  told anything  except  -  It's still under maintenance  ................Like we hadn't noticed .:Shame:

Montage Mik - PS3-Theme.com
"The man in the Hood plunges Blade into spine ......Look over your shoulder ,Cause you're Next in line ! "
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 56 (372 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

I can on my playstation network and but I can't go on playstation home & playstation store is down :smileyhappy: :smileysad:
QUEEN & KING CLUB Boss Sarah Queen
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 56 (366 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

After 3 days of attempts to sign-in to Playstation Forum it's let me on PSN & PSH were always a Shambles from day 1 PSH is nothing but a load of rubbish full of Ignorant people nowadays 48 hours plus with it being closed to me it's something's wrong Sony / SCE needs to get a life a real life PSH that should be scrapped we don't need it anymore nobody talks to you on there all you see it stars no decent people on PSN now nobody sends you friends requests PSN & PSH is finished never in my life have i ever used such & rubbish network BTW there's no such thing as Playstation Community ill never be part of it i don't need to ever 1 of them are Ignorant

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 56 (338 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

it hasnt even been 48 hours closed....

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 56 (257 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

mines been down nearly 3 days now, anyone got a clue when its going to be working? was really worrying that my playstation had broke or summit, or if id locked it somehow lol. sort it out playstation!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 56 (254 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Mine is down and it's day three of no network and no explanation, what gives?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 56 (203 Views)
0 Kudos