Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: PSN Outage and FAQ- Updated Tuesday 18th May

I just got LA Noire so happy now:Lol: only 5 more games this year I'm looking forward to

gears of war 3

uncharted 3

mass effect 3

modern warfare 3

battlefield 3

I just realised there all 3s lol

GAMING SINCE 1993
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4381 of 4,485 (1,784 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

For those who didn't know the reason for yesterday maintenance, i will tell you.

Sony suffered another hack attack - http://www.gamesradar.com/ps3/playstation-3/news/psn-store-still-down-as-sony-suffers-new-attacks-in...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4382 of 4,485 (1,757 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

do me a favour and hack off

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4383 of 4,485 (1,748 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Don't know how about you guys, but my friend just logged into his PSS account via browser (here's the link https://store.playstation.com/logout.action?logoutSuccess=true) entered his online pass for Mortal Kombat and it worked. You may give it a try.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4384 of 4,485 (1,719 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

thats cos they've activated mortal kombat online for everyone til ps store is back
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4385 of 4,485 (1,662 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

just doing a backup of my ps3 now... its @ 4% sp far and approximatley 2hrs 58 mins left... its gonna b a long evening...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4386 of 4,485 (1,422 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

wickenex wrote:

For those who didn't know the reason for yesterday maintenance, i will tell you.

Sony suffered another hack attack - http://www.gamesradar.com/ps3/playstation-3/news/psn-store-still-down-as-sony-suffers-new-attacks-in...

.... *sigh* Ehm no.

The attack on Sony Music webservers in Greece and Japan had nothing to do with PLAYSTATION NETWORK. Sony is a large company with many branches, who are very little related to each other. A sql injection hack on a webserver in SONY MUSIC, would not affect PLAYSTATION NETWORK.

Stop scaring people with useless nonesens and if you don't have the technical insigt to these topics, then don't open your mouth.

Please use plain text.
Message 4387 of 4,485 (1,409 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

For those of the playstation loving community and would like to not see the online gaming side wasted please can you guys show your appreciation of ps3 online gaming by visiting my youtube channel of the name PSCWill and subscribe to showw our community is not dead. . . Yet. .  it means a lot to me, and it's getting the word out that the playstation community will not be knocked down by some little gangsta man hackers who haven't seen the sunlight since they last went to school

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4388 of 4,485 (1,365 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Erroneus wrote:

wickenex wrote:

.... *sigh* Ehm no.

The attack on Sony Music webservers in Greece and Japan had nothing to do with PLAYSTATION NETWORK. Sony is a large company with many branches, who are very little related to each other. A sql injection hack on a webserver in SONY MUSIC, would not affect PLAYSTATION NETWORK.

Stop scaring people with useless nonesens and if you don't have the technical insigt to these topics, then don't open your mouth.

Well said Erroneus

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4389 of 4,485 (1,302 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

getting error: 80710092 now... :xCry:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4390 of 4,485 (786 Views)