PSN General

05 Jun 2011
By: DiamondRabbit Member 216 Posts
Level 3

PlayStation plus. How does it work.

7 Replies 1128 Views Created 05-06-2011

So if I go out and buy playstation plus today (I'm not eligible for the welcomeback package) I am given discounts on some stuff like Worms and Beyond Good and Evil. I am also able to play the full version of Burnout am I correct until my subscription runs out.

So after my subscription ends after the 90 days or 15 months, I am no longer able to play Burnout or does burnout become unplayable after 1 month?

Will I be able to play Burnout again after re-subscribing to the service?

Am I able to use previous offers like Red Factions and Prince of Persia?

Do these discounts last for just the one month? 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (1,128 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Re: PlayStation plus. How does it work.

DiamondRabbit wrote:

So if I go out and buy playstation plus today (I'm not eligible for the welcomeback package) I am given discounts on some stuff like Worms and Beyond Good and Evil. I am also able to play the full version of Burnout am I correct until my subscription runs out.

So after my subscription ends after the 90 days or 15 months, I am no longer able to play Burnout or does burnout become unplayable after 1 month?

Will I be able to play Burnout again after re-subscribing to the service?

Am I able to use previous offers like Red Factions and Prince of Persia?

Do these discounts last for just the one month?

Whether you can keep something or not should be listed on the items description when you are purchasing it. Some you can others will expire with your subscription.

Im not sure but i would assume that once you resubscribe, you will regain access to subscription based content you have downloaded?

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (1,120 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

games like burnout from plus lock once your sub ends if u resub to the service the games become available to play again

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (1,111 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Yes Burnout will remain playable along with anything else you download while you subscribe to PS+ even when it runs out & say you dont subcribe for another month or whatever then go back to subscribe you can still play them.
PLAYSTATiON SiNCE 95'

Add meeee - sHaWn_OwEn
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (1,101 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Sorry was meant to say aswell that while not subscibing to PS+ the games you download are not playable but avatars,themes etc are ok to use.
PLAYSTATiON SiNCE 95'

Add meeee - sHaWn_OwEn
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (1,100 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Unless you buy a lot of PSN games, and have a large hard drive, isn't really worth it..That's my case anyway.

Check out my Podcast. The Fellaship Podcast.
TFP On iTunes

TFP On Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (1,093 Views)
0 Kudos

wait so can you explain this very carfully if im wrong. 

So if i get playstation plus and get all of the free games it is giving you, like uncharted of infamous, this will stay in my account and will be playable at all times even if my playstation plus runs out???

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (648 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Free games are only playable while you are subscribed. Anything bought with a discount remains yours.

Basically, for the price of one full game a year, you get loads of games. It's extremely good value.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (642 Views)
0 Kudos