04 Sep 2012

Playstation Staff

Playstation Plus Eu/Us

2 Replies 945 Views Created 04-09-2012

Hey guy! Bit of a nooby question!

I've had ps plus on my US account for the last year but it has now expired but now the EU perks are looking pretty attractive so I'm thinking of getting it! Just curious, could I use my US ps plus content on my ps3 if I have EU ps plus!?

Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (945 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Playstation Plus Eu/Us

That's a good question, I'm actually considering getting both myself. I live in USA, have a Japanese Splash Blue 1TB (upgraded) PS3 Slim, and a European Unlocked PS Vita from Finland.

I got a New Zealand account due to the English and time difference for early access to games/betas. I wonder if that is also part of EU playstation plus? Better to pay 50 Euro than like 100nz lol

To be honest abt original question I would think the answer is no. Because you have to have a different account on the system to do that. I have issues repeatedly between my europe vita and us ps3 account

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (880 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Playstation Plus Eu/Us

Ps plus EU seems to be better at the moment with more higher profile games and great indie games for choice as well we are doig pretty well with games such as deus ex rev, dead space 2 and red dead compared to the very little on the american store
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (849 Views)
0 Kudos