16 Sep 2012
By: The-Salfordian Member 129 Posts
Level 3
Accepted Solution

Playstation Plus Renewal

7 Replies 754 Views Created 16-09-2012
When Playstation Plus has offers like September do those existing PS Plus members who get automatically renewed in September get the discount too?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8 (754 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: Playstation Plus Renewal

Yes, mine auto-renewed at the weekend with the discount applied.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8 (726 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

The-Salfordian wrote:
When Playstation Plus has offers like September do those existing PS Plus members who get automatically renewed in September get the discount too?

As long it is before sept 19th.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8 (715 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

What happens if your renewal isn't due until dec? I decided to opt out of auto-renew. So could I buy PS plus at the discounted rate (when a promotion is on, I'm aware the sept one has expired) and extend my subscription for another year. This would then give me 15 months of PS PLUS. (If I brought the promotional offer in sept) Or do I have to wait until my renewal date in Dec to be able to buy another subscription? Like wise can you renew for more than one year?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8 (653 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Any subscription purchase stacks with what you already have. So, if your subscription ends in December 2012, and you buy another year, the enddate will shift to December 2013.

And yes, if you really want to, you can puschase multiple years, but so far, each year there has been at least one great offer (like the 15 months last year, the 25% rebate this year, or the Credit card offer the US has currently). Just keep in mind that the service will at least continue until 2015, but Sony has made no commitment for PS3 support thereafter.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8 (648 Views)
0 Kudos

My nephew just renewed his playstation plus but borderlands time limit says it exspires in 21 will he lose the game
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8 (336 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

angrystslayer wrote:
My nephew just renewed his playstation plus but borderlands time limit says it exspires in 21 will he lose the game

All he will need to do is the day his subscription would have run out is run the game & it should sort itself out with the new expiry date.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8 (321 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 11

angrystslayer wrote:

As above don't worry about it, the content on my system has multiple expiration dates I keep topping up my PS+ sub when offers arise. The dates will sort themselves out as long as your signed in to PSN.

SneezeSneeze
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8 (302 Views)
0 Kudos