03 May 2012
By EnXess

Playstation Staff

Playstation Plus online storage help.

2 Replies 319 Views Created 03-05-2012

Hello everyone,

the issue I've had is that yesterday on buying a new HDD for my PS3 I formatted it to my brother's PS3 and used a data transfer from my old HDD. Unfortunately I hadn't realised that I couldn't use the HDD in my PS3. After stressfully trying to find a way to correct this I caved and bought PS+ and used that to store my saves online, this was done at 5:30GMT yesterday. 

I formatted my new HDD to my current PS3 and set up all my Playstation account information. On the online saves tab it says how many MB I have left (not much I must say) however when I enter the saves I cannot see any of the saves I had previously put there despite PS+ indicating that PS+ recognises that I have used the storage. 

I was wondering if the saves just don't appear to use/download after 24 hours. It's been over 24 hours so far but I did note how on the XMB it says "at least 24 hours". 

Any help would be greatly appreciated, 

thank you.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (319 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Playstation Plus online storage help.

It's a bug. Copy something new to the online storage and the invisible items will reappear.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (285 Views)

Playstation Staff

Re: Playstation Plus online storage help.

Thank you so much! My girlfriend was getting very distressed at the thought of losing her Skyrim save. 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (272 Views)
0 Kudos