PSN General

19 Jul 2012
By: thewoe Member 1759 Posts
Level 5

Please organise 'Download list' as a A-Z list

[ Edited ]
4 Replies 173 Views edited 19-07-2012
If anyone out there is like me, sometimes ive sold a game then re bought it or signed bck up to ps plus i goto redownload games or dlc from the download list and have to scroll through 15 years worth of stuff.

Little suggestion sony, add a A-Z option for it, to make a lazy persons life like mine that much more simple.

Woe, over and out.

EDIT - Typo's
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (173 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Re: Please organise 'Download list' as a A-Z list

thewoe wrote:
If anyone out there is like me, sometimes ive sold a game then re bought it or signed bck up to ps plus i goto redownload games or dlc from the download list and have to scroll through 15 years worth of stuff.

Little suggestion sony, add a A-Z option for it, to make a lazy persons life like mine that much more simple.

Woe, over and out.

EDIT - Typo's

Not being lazy asking for this.

Vita

PSP

Ps3

It is needed I have 100's if not 1000's of downloads.

Needs to be A to Z and by format

RANT OVER

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (165 Views)
Level 5

alot of us have been shouting for an improved download list for a while,like alot of others i have loads of games dlc/unlock keys on my account.. i recently upgraded my hdd and it was a nightmare trying to find all the games/dlc/unlock keys..

while an A to Z would help,i would preffer it if all games had a tab that when selected will show all dlc/unlock key etc you own for that game,it would be much better than searching for it in a huge list..

i think its just that its low on sony's to do list at the moment but we can only hope that they improved the store download list when its made ready for the ps4..

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (157 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

just multi select to the list maximum would help, instead of having to select each and every single download manually.
To Infinity and Beyond
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (136 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

thewoe wrote:

Woe, over and out.

EDIT - Typo's

Not being lazy asking for this.

Vita

PSP

Ps3

It is needed I have 100's if not 1000's of downloads.

Needs to be A to Z and by format

RANT OVER

Just a friendly Bump. Hoping Someone from Sony that could make this happen see's this

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (116 Views)