Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Portable ID Guide

Sony has to like sort this out..

The site i dont quiet like donno why i had to transfer accounts my password got lost and had to re do it.

Favour games list is a joke.

like Six games on that list.. is there only six PS3 games out there?

LBP is not my fav

but thanks for the information...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 245 (10,698 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

cheers I will try this.
deadleaves
60gb
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 245 (10,627 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I really hope more themes, fav games (where's wipeout HD? it's SCEE Studio Liverpool!) and trophies become automatically displayed in the portable id. Some catching up to do with xbox live gamercard, but a step in the right direction.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 245 (10,541 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I can't create My Portable ID (Max Limitz, Finland, European Union, PS3, PSP, ADSL, no credit card) even though I have transferred my eu.playstation.com account information to my PlayStation Network account as advised in an email message from PlayStation website. When I go to the "My Portable ID" section there are no games I could choose from. In other words the "Favourite game*:" list is empty.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 245 (10,445 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Thanks for this helped me out a lot :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 245 (10,387 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

How do I unsubscribe from this thread? I don't want anymore notifications of new messages in this thread. There are no options in this thread or on the "Manage Subscriptions" page to stop the email spam from this website.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 245 (10,357 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Hope it worked. This is the test
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 245 (10,335 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yay, tried to create this thing as I got an email but found out that it is sick thing and is impossible to do for me.

As someone already mentioned, the Favourite Game list includes 6 (wow) games! I have never played any of those games, so I obviously tried to leave this field empty (didn't choose any) and completed 3 other fields but what can I see? Of course it doesn't let me create my Portable ID as it really wants me to have a favourite game that I know nothing about, it just couldn't let me go without one empty field, could it...

As a result, I don't have a Portable ID, which is annoying, really. Anyone knows any hacks you can use to change the freaky Favourite Game list or to just complete the ID without providing this data?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 245 (10,312 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

After signing in, I get this:

It won't accept my login details and I have no idea whats going on. i don't want to proceed and fill it out myself as I can't go back once I select that option.

Help!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 245 (10,264 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

they should really have more games to have as your faverioute :smileytongue:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 20 of 245 (10,107 Views)