PSN General

04 Sep 2009
By: G-Bentley Member 91 Posts
Level 3

Praise The PlayStation 3 :-)

7 Replies 259 Views Created 04-09-2009

All the ps3 owners out there that are thankful to sony for giving us everything on ps3, all for FREE and don't moan about it,  here is your chance to post a comment on why you love your PS3 :smileyhappy:

Yeah we have ugly grey boxes on our friends list!!....(which will be changed)    Yeah we dont have Cross game chat!!...(which will be added) But it plays games like a dream :smileyhappy:

and its FREE

Be patient because ps3 just keeps getting better & better.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (259 Views)
Level 1

Re: Praise The PlayStation 3 :-)

G-Bentley wrote:

All the ps3 owners out there that are thankful to sony for giving us everything on ps3, all for FREE and don't moan about it,  here is your chance to post a comment on why you love your PS3 :smileyhappy:

Yeah we have ugly grey boxes on our friends list!!....(which will be changed)    Yeah we dont have Cross game chat!!...(which will be added) But it plays games like a dream :smileyhappy:

and its FREE

Think you said it all there, i think it is brilliant that everthing is free and to be honest i dont see a problem with the grey boxes, its not like i spend all my time looking at them, I spend my time gaming as the PS3 was intended for :smileyhappy:
SHORTY30
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (256 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Good on ya mate :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (252 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Yup, always amazes me when you read some of things people will moan about.

My online experiences have always been ace, and IMO although we get far less games released on PSN they are much better quality.

As for playing online, if I want to play a game online I just select Multiplayer from whatever game I am on and away I go, I cannot see what the problem is.

The only thing I think is disappointing  is that the uptake of people chatting in games is very low, and often there are people using cheap headsets.  Having said that, I often used to spend the first 10 minutes of a game on the XBox muting half the room because of annoying teenagers and Americans.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (233 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

the playstation 3 is pretty awesome
but sony america/japan have good psn
we dont dont
our psn sucks really bad in comparision

anyone who disagrees seriously needs to go look
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (221 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

All except european region is good, nice service etc etc.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (188 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Thats it guys you got it just enjoy we are all here to play games.So stop moanin peeps an just play the game
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (184 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

shorty30 wrote:

G-Bentley wrote:

and its FREE

Think you said it all there, i think it is brilliant that everthing is free and to be honest i dont see a problem with the grey boxes, its not like i spend all my time looking at them, I spend my time gaming as the PS3 was intended for :smileyhappy:

I'm happy with my PS3 but I'm not happy with the shoddy service that SCEE offer in comparison to SCEA and SCEJ. Honestly they have no idea how to communicate with their customers in the slightest and they seem to thrive on giving us ammunition with which to use against them (late video store, no dynamic themes or avatars when other territories have them, giving us games months after the US get them, or in some cases not at all). 

As stated PS3 is a fantastic bit of kit but SCEE are really letting it down I feel.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (181 Views)
0 Kudos