20 May 2012

Playstation Staff

Problem with avatars

[ Edited ]
2 Replies 91 Views edited 20-05-2012

Hello, I am from Bulgaria, which some of you may know is the latest country in which the Playstation store is now available. When I bought my PS3 the Store wasn't available in my country so it was wise to make a UK account otherwise I wouldn't be able to use much of the online features. Now that the store is available in my country, I made a bulgarian account just so I could buy stuff from the store. I bought an avatar today from my bulgarian account with the intention on using it on my main (UK) account since I just can't start collecting all trophies and  going through all the games again on my new account. Sadly, it turned out that I can't use the avatar on my UK account. I read that DLC's are system stored but not  avatars.I would be really grateful if Sony made the avatars system stored like the DLC's, because even if I wanted to buy an avatar from my UK account, I can't because my credit card won't let me. My only possibility is buying things from my bulgarian account.

Sincerely,

George

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (91 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Re: Problem with avatars

Avatars are account locked I am afraid and they won't change that.

PSN cards are the your next option 

http://www.cheapxboxlivecodes.com/psn/

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (83 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Problem with avatars

Well yeah I know about the PSN cards but I just don't want to get a 20 dollar card just for an avatar.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (79 Views)
0 Kudos