03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post

Request from the Bulgarian Playstation users

364 Replies 12,256 Views Created 17-12-2008
Dear Sirs,

We are PlayStation® users from Bulgaria, a member state of the European Union. We want to express our disappointment in that we do not have the right to use the PlayStation®Store service. Moreover, your service does not accept credit cards issued by Bulgarian banks. If that was not enough, recently we received another shock - we are not granted access to PlayStation®Home with our Bulgarian accounts. Of course, we can create new fake accounts in a different region with fake user data to login into Home, but that way we will not be able to use the information kept in our true, Bulgarian accounts. We do not want to change our accounts or permanently jump to fake accounts created for another region. All we want are the following simple services: 1) a chance to buy games and add-ons from the PlayStation®Store, and 2) Home and other PlayStation services extended to Bulgarian accounts.
We will gladly accept store features even if they are not translated to our native language. We know that we are a small market, but all we are asking for is equal treatment. We are PlayStation users and fans and we want to have the chance to use your services like everyone else.
We hope you will consider our request!
LABELS:
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel
Beta Tester
/16

kingfox

• Beta Tester
91%
04 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
kingfox
Accepted Solution

ARGENATOR77 wrote:
They have your money, they do not care. Take back your PS3. You have a 2 year gaurantee from the retailor if you live in the EU. Its a feature/benefit you can't use, so take/send it back. Get more of your fellow countrymen to band together to demand Sony to listen. Write to your MEP, Im sure they'd be interested why Sony are boycotting Bulgaria. Local/national papers??? The only other option is don't buy Sony or *****.... ....either way I'll support your cause!

but couldnt that swing the other way with sony thinking oh they dont want the PS3 there so no point in putting the psn there

but you all have to remember that theres a hell of a lot of legal hoops sony are made to jump through to get the psn to you but i bet there working on getting it there

Re: Request from the Bulgarian Playstation users

/16
24%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SuhiPastiBalkan_
Accepted Solution

Petitions never work.Don't even bother...sometimes sony is annoying. 

0 Kudos

/16

ToolShiro

91%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ToolShiro
Accepted Solution

Move is out!!

The Store for the Bulgarians, it's not!

/16

filipdr

64%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
filipdr
Accepted Solution

WE WANT THE SAME THING HERE AT SERBIA, but it looks like nobody from Sony is reading this...

Croatia got it's own PS Store so I don't see the reason why wouldn't Serbia and Bulgaria have one too!?

/16

vladimirhristov

43%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
vladimirhristov
Accepted Solution

/16

ToolShiro

91%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ToolShiro
Accepted Solution

Ok, quick question! We don't have a Playstation Store, in that case - how to experience the welcome back program, Sony? Or the countries without PS Store are second hand people? HUH? What a joke! 

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

KenseiGekkou

23%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
KenseiGekkou
Accepted Solution

Trough the psn drama we understand that in teretory at Bulgaria was encounting approxemility 80 000 acount and i just wonder how Sony can miss a 80 000 potencianl  costumer at Store?
And Sony guys Bulgaria is in at EU not in Africa so pay attention on it!!!!

0 Kudos

/16

iztreshtial

29%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
iztreshtial
Accepted Solution

Dear Sirs,

I am also a Bulgarian user that has been a faithful  SONY customer through out the years, I am a SONY fan and have most of your products starting from the TV , sound system ,laptop, camera,  PSP, PS2, PS3 I mean c'mon even my MP3 player has your brand on it. But enough  about this, I would like state my support to the cause of the Bulgarian PS3 users. It's been five years since the PS3 has launched and till now most of the PSN features dont  work  with Bulgarian accounts( PS HOME,  PS STORE) except ONLINE Play (thank GOD this works). I strongly agree with what ToolShiro sad about this lets say shortage of PSN functions -  

We are PlayStation users and fans and we want to have the chance to use your services like everyone else.

I hope that You will consider our request.

Sincerely

Mihail 

0 Kudos

/16

emw80

95%
05 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
emw80
Accepted Solution

Yeah FRAUD is a bit of a major problem in Bulgaria no?

0 Kudos

/16

SfighterX

60%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
SfighterX
Accepted Solution

This is ridiculous, that sony are not accepting Bulgarian Credit Cards atm.

Can you not purchase Prepaid PSN Store cards of the internet though?

0 Kudos

/16

ToolShiro

91%
03 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
ToolShiro
Accepted Solution

We can, but we don't have a store.

Nice, huh? :)

0 Kudos

/16

Dyingwish1234

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Dyingwish1234
Accepted Solution

I just bought SpaceMarine and I am not allowed to access lv6+ on the online mode because, although I have paid for my activation code (that comes with the game manual)  I cannot open the store and register it. I have paid for this game and it's online functions. Why am I not allowed to get what I paid for?

0 Kudos

/16

vasschu

28%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
vasschu
Accepted Solution

Give us what we deserve dudes. We are in the stupid EU and we are no less your customers than the people in Germany, UK, France, Greece and the other countries.

0 Kudos

/16

Bratinov

40%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Bratinov
Accepted Solution

Its been 3 years??

Its not enough that our local game retailers rip us of so badly that i'm forced to import my games form the UK (even with the outrageous shipping fee its still a better deal than what we get in our country)

So I'm guessing those with no access to the playstation store won't be eligible for the Welcome back program?

I think I'm done with Sony.

0 Kudos

/16

craftinstuff

36%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
craftinstuff
Accepted Solution

I don't know if this has been explained already,but why can't the PSN store can't accept Bulgarian Credit Cards?What is the problem?Would it be so hard to fix that?I mean-Sony can't do that?Seriously?So we can't use anything on the PS,yet Bulgaria is on the registration form?You know of our country,you put it on the list and..since you can't use the store,home,the PS plus..what is the point?Thousands of smaller companies can use Bulgarian Credit Cards and you can't?!

0 Kudos

/16

Vasko7

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
Vasko7
Accepted Solution

Hi everyone, I have somehow good news for you:

I have made some inquiries (contacted the PSN Support Team, or wahtever it's called; PlayStation Bulgaria Support) and I have received some answers.

Here's the official Bulgarian answer I received, you can read a translation of it after the bulgarian version:

Здравейте,

Благодарим ви за това писмо.

Работи се по въвеждането на описаните услуги за територията на България, но на този етап не могат да се дадат конкретни срокове.

Поздрави, PlayStation team

Translaion:

Hello,

Thank you for your letter.

At the moment it is being worked on the introduction of these services in Bulgaria, but at this stage we can't provide any specific deadlines.

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
/16

michalitchi

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
michalitchi
Accepted Solution

Драги колеги,

На тия от Сони им дреме на дядовия. Три години вопли по въпроса, и к'во ...?

Сони българия (вносител и сервиз на продуктите на Sony) няма никакви права по въпроса с PS Store.

Sony Computer Entertainment Europe (SCEE) са като бащата на Иванчо, когото последния цитирал "Тате рече, че ще ми купи велосипед, ама друг път". Не се хабете повече, че сигурно много ги кефите.

0 Kudos

/16

michalitchi

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
michalitchi
Accepted Solution

Здравейте отново,

ще допълня относно //bg.playstation.com - погледнете датата на "Добре дошли в PLAYSTATION Store" - 22 08 2007!  Който може да смята, ще си направи изводите. На Курльовците хич не им пука - дори за "имиджа" им в България.

0 Kudos

/16

kingofhell978

34%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
kingofhell978
Accepted Solution

Come on Sony please make PSStore in Bulgaria too.BTW I'm Bulgarian.

0 Kudos

/16

TulShiru

24%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
TulShiru
Accepted Solution

Hi, im ToolShiro... but i can't log in with my Bulgarian Account, however.

Good News, after 4 years of waiting and the release of Vita, the Bulgarians finaly will get a Playstation Store! :)

...but for the cost of Vita deley. The Bulgarian Store and the Playstation Vita will be relesed on 01.03.

Greetings

0 Kudos

/16

nariko97

21%
02 Rank
Progress
Playstation Staff

Problem Solved

View Original Post
nariko97
Accepted Solution

Hi.

Seeing is believing. Hopefully the PSStore will be available soon with all payment options - pre-paid cards, bulgarian credit cards.

The "funny" thing is I can't register here with my Bulgarian PS account. I can't even register to "My Killzone" section at killzone.com. I used to, but no more. I can't register with my BG account in any EA game, e.g. Battlefield 3, Bad Company, etc.

Please do fix this, do provide PS Store and PS Plus for Bulgarian users.

And yes - we may be a small market, but our children love to play too. Do consider translating kids' games in Bulgarian. I'm sure you can even find volunteers for the job. It wоn't cost you. Provide the developers means to have any sort of volunteer support for translation and embedded in the games. Wiki can do it. Sony cannot?

Wishing you and all PS gamers arround the globe all the best.

Никола

0 Kudos

[ Edited ]
View our house rules for posts
Post Reply Update Reply Cancel