04 Apr 2012
Playstation Staff

Ridge Racer unbounded

3 Replies 220 Views Created 04-04-2012

Is it just me?

Or was anyone else  unimpressed with the game, o.k granted i never looked at reviews or any video's on You Tube before i (luckily) hired the game out :smileyhappy:

But i mean come on it's Ridge Racer when you hear that name you expect over the top drifting arcade racing not a minced game comprised of Burnout/Split Second.

Let me know what you people think and i might give it a second go over Easter.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4 (220 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: Ridge Racer unbounded

I've got it on my rental list, but I didn't even know a new ridge racer was being made, let alone it coming out whenever it did :smileyhappy:

I'll probably get it tomorrow to see what it's like, but hearing what quite a few people have said I wont have high hopes...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4 (207 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

That's another thing i never knew it was being released either.

It's only when i checked love film new releases that i saw the game, it's like they tried to let it slip under the radar:Confused:

Let me know what you think Jordan579 when you get it, i maen it might be awesome and i'm just not giving it the benefit of the doubt.:smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4 (194 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I will do mate.

I've got twisted metal at the moment, they decided to send that instead of ridge racer so I wont have a chance to play it till next week sometime.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4 (192 Views)
0 Kudos