Level 4

Playstation Staff

Re: Ridiculous sony, sold my ps3 , never thought i would go 2 the other side, but im done with thi

rompingdonkey wrote:

CardcaptorStacey wrote:

Seriously, people are so stupid. You can use the console offline you know. :/ Sounds like stupid kids having a paddy. Really sad

To be fair if that is how the OP felt then thats his right..

I am not on about people just getting rid of there PS3 for an Xbox but for those people who are getting rid of there Consoles in general too..

At the end of the day in some ways I cant say I blame them.. Dont get me wrong I wont be selling mine but lets face it alot of people including myself only bought the PS3 for Online Gaming and it isnt doing that..

Saying "that it plays oflline too" is just like saying " well me car as broke down down but cause the wheels still turn I will push it"

At the end of the day the Console is not doing the purpose that it was bought for by alot of people so slating them for getting rid of it to me is "like kids having a paddy"

No, you are wrong. The PS3 isn't broken. It's just temporary down and will be back in a few weeks. Comparing it to a broken down car is a bad comparison. People are just being so impatient.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 91 (1,526 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Ridiculous sony, sold my ps3 , never thought i would go 2 the other side, but im done with thi

CardcaptorStacey wrote:

Comparing it to a broken down car is a bad comparison. 

For people who play mostly online I'd say it's a pretty good analogy.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 91 (1,489 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

It's all very well having a pop at Sony, and yes their security should have been better.

But who started all this..........

The hackers !!! :Devil:

Be patient peeps.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 91 (1,464 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

billtool wrote:

the truth in us that either money is tight or not part of the issue just saw hell of deal on craigs list...ps3 MACHINE AND 20 GAMES 100.00 $  45 min north new york city http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/vgm/2372671415.html

That is a PS2 not a PS3.

N4G | | Twitter | | Raptr | | Steam
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 24 of 91 (1,443 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

This is why I own both systems, the chances of both being offline at the same time is very slim.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 25 of 91 (1,437 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

kingchaz wrote:
This is why I own both systems, the chances of both being offline at the same time is very slim.

hahahahhaaaa - I haczored d interweb, now wut u gunna do? :smileyvery-happy:

(I didn't obviously - so good point, well made :Thumbs:)

Back on topic though, if the OP is so hacked (no pun intended) off that they are willing to lose a shed load of money trading in, rather than waiting until PSN comes back up, that that is their choice, and they have every right to make it.

Not the choice I'm making, but there you go :smileyhappy:

* YLOD? * *PSN Connection Problems?* *Blu Ray Problems

And we weren't even testing for that.. :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 26 of 91 (1,385 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Please don't go OP, i miss you so much it hurts. I'm a sad panda :xCry:

The PSN will never be the same without you.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 27 of 91 (1,155 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

PatC_PSN wrote:

CardcaptorStacey wrote:

Comparing it to a broken down car is a bad comparison. 

For people who play mostly online I'd say it's a pretty good analogy.

To me a better analogy is that the PS3 is like a bar that only serves beer and whiskey. Some people like beer. Some people like whiskey. And some people like beer and whiskey. But the bar has run out of whiskey. So all those who like beer are still having a good time, while the whiskey only drinkers are out on the street looking for another bar.

I guess the questions are: what proportion of people fall into the whiskey only category, and how much of an alcoholic are they?

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 91 (1,072 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Laters cry baby! Boo-F-ing-Hoo!

Playing: Tomb Raider, COD: ghosts
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 29 of 91 (1,065 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Let Sony take as long as they need to get things up and running again, we're not paying for it after all.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 30 of 91 (1,012 Views)
0 Kudos