Level 3

Re: SSHD Team pack addon available

Can't you re-download it from VIEW DOWNLOADS option in the PSN store all your past downloads are there.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17 (461 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

for that price of £2.99 i reckon thats a steal

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17 (457 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

No because it wasn't a download. I paid for it at the beginning of the year before it existed. It was still advertised though so I assumed it would be there the following week.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17 (437 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Have you tried contacting Sony for a refund or help getting it downloaded?? Have you checked that the money you paid actually was charged from your card/account/bank???
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trophies: Bronze:009, Silver:005, Gold:001, Plat:000, Level 2. Does that change anything?

Dolgothir, creator of the Xbox Deluxe Internet Conspiracy

Own: Wii U, 3DS, PS Vita and PS4
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17 (432 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I've sent them a mail and I tried ringing but couldn't get through. Gonna try again just now. The money was deducted from my wallet. Plus, like I said, 'multiplayer/community expansion' is listed next to 'solo expansion key' in my services. It's been there since I paid for it.

Anyway, thanks. I'm sure Sony will sort it out somehow. It's only £2.99 I know, but that's not the point is it? :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17 (424 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

has anyone else noticed that when you go to buy SSDHD team pack in the description it says 2-8 network players and also playstation eye compatible yet I see none of these features in the game. This is a big letdown for me as I am a addict to this game wth many a high score and was looking for another challenge with this game. Does anyone have any news about another update for this games
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17 (392 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Yeah, I noticed the Eye thing as well, was wondering about that too. Have not found anything about this. Anyone knows??? Or did Sony make a booh booh........again
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trophies: Bronze:009, Silver:005, Gold:001, Plat:000, Level 2. Does that change anything?

Dolgothir, creator of the Xbox Deluxe Internet Conspiracy

Own: Wii U, 3DS, PS Vita and PS4
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17 (388 Views)
0 Kudos