PSN General

Level 3

Re: SSHD Team pack addon available

Can't you re-download it from VIEW DOWNLOADS option in the PSN store all your past downloads are there.
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 17 (458 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

for that price of £2.99 i reckon thats a steal

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 17 (454 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

No because it wasn't a download. I paid for it at the beginning of the year before it existed. It was still advertised though so I assumed it would be there the following week.
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 17 (434 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Have you tried contacting Sony for a refund or help getting it downloaded?? Have you checked that the money you paid actually was charged from your card/account/bank???
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trophies: Bronze:009, Silver:005, Gold:001, Plat:000, Level 2. Does that change anything?

Dolgothir, creator of the Xbox Deluxe Internet Conspiracy

Own: Wii U, 3DS, PS Vita and PS4
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 17 (429 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I've sent them a mail and I tried ringing but couldn't get through. Gonna try again just now. The money was deducted from my wallet. Plus, like I said, 'multiplayer/community expansion' is listed next to 'solo expansion key' in my services. It's been there since I paid for it.

Anyway, thanks. I'm sure Sony will sort it out somehow. It's only £2.99 I know, but that's not the point is it? :smileyhappy: 

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 17 (421 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

has anyone else noticed that when you go to buy SSDHD team pack in the description it says 2-8 network players and also playstation eye compatible yet I see none of these features in the game. This is a big letdown for me as I am a addict to this game wth many a high score and was looking for another challenge with this game. Does anyone have any news about another update for this games
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 17 (389 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Yeah, I noticed the Eye thing as well, was wondering about that too. Have not found anything about this. Anyone knows??? Or did Sony make a booh booh........again
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trophies: Bronze:009, Silver:005, Gold:001, Plat:000, Level 2. Does that change anything?

Dolgothir, creator of the Xbox Deluxe Internet Conspiracy

Own: Wii U, 3DS, PS Vita and PS4
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 17 (385 Views)
0 Kudos