PSN General

22 Mar 2012
By: gagsy92 Member 109 Posts
Level 3

Signing in and out of PSN

3 Replies 257 Views Created 22-03-2012

So, I was playing SSX and I signed out (it occasionally happens so I didn't take much notice) so I signed back in and eventually it signed me out again, so again I signed back in (I'm sure you see where this is going). None of my other friends have the same problem so would it be something to with me playing SSX or is it more likely a server issue? Or if anyone has the same problem?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

An amateur practices until he can get it right, a professional practices until he can't get it wrong.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (257 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Re: Signing in and out of PSN

I didn't get signed out tonight but it wouldn't let me log-on. Thought a router reset would have fixed it but that didn't work. Took me quite a few attempts to get on and when I did my friends list was really slow in loading.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Recent observations conclude that in this day and age common sense is a super power!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (243 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

I've also been constantly getting signed out since Saturday. I keep getting the error code 8002A548. Very annoying!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (210 Views)
0 Kudos

i have been having the same problem. while playing black ops about half of he people on my friends list will get signed off, some times me included. This also has only started happening since around saturday

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (167 Views)
0 Kudos