09 Jan 2013
Community Manager
Playstation Staff

The official 'Looking for PSN Friends' thread.

[ Edited ]
1,022 Replies 55,799 Views edited 09-01-2013

ps3.png

The official 'Looking for PSN Friends' thread

Hi all!

I thought it was about time we had an official thread for people who are looking for PSN friends as they seem to pop up quite frequently and it's nice to keep it all in one place!

It's also a handy place for any newcomers to introduce themselves to the community!

To take part is very simple, all you need to do is post:

• Your PSN ID
  • A little bit about yourself
  • Games you play regularly
  • Days & Hours you game
  • Platforms Owned

Fellow forumers can then reply asking if they can add you, remember to mention this thread when submitting a friend request as no-one likes blank requests :smileyvery-happy:

I'll start the ball rolling...

PSN ID: Envisager

About me: Community Manager for SCEE, Ex MVP and long time forumer, Lover of music (ex DJ)

Games I play regularly: FIFA 13, Black Ops 2, Far Cry 3 (PS3)

Days & Hours of gaming: Most evenings after 7pm and weekends during the day.

Platforms Owned: PS3 & PS Vita

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 1,023 (55,799 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: The official 'Looking for PSN Friends' thread.

[ Edited ]

If it's OK with you Envisager then now would be a great time to let people know there is a Vita Specific thread which does the same job.

So If you are after more Vita related PSN friends then here is a link :smileyhappy:

PS Vita PSN ID Thread

I found so great Vita owning friends via this thread :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 1,023 (55,731 Views)
Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

TINTINTB303 wrote:

If it's OK with you Envisager then now would be a great time to let people know there is a Vita Specific thread which does the same job.

So If you are after more Vita related PSN friends then here is a link :smileyhappy:

PS Vita PSN ID Thread

I found so great Vita owning friends via this thread :Thumbs:

No problem at all! Although I would still like to use this as the main hub for finding friends as it's very soon going to be linked to from other PlayStation sites so will have a lot of visibility :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 1,023 (55,718 Views)
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Nice one :smileyhappy:

If I see a thread or a new forum member (or old one) looking for new PSN friends then I shall direct towards this thread and then if they want more Vita friends hopefully they will see the link I have put up. :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 1,023 (55,690 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

PSN ID: Xephon1970

About me: Orginally from Belfast, now resident in London, former Gamestation employee, loves games, music and comics

Games I play regularly: Borderlands 2; Far Cry 3; anyone still playing the Killzone 2/3 MP?

Days & Hours of gaming: Right now, usually afternoons and some evenings, weekends too

Platforms Owned: PS3 and PS Vita, mostly on my PS3 to be honest

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 1,023 (55,605 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Time for a top-up too:

• PinkPrincess81
  • Love gaming and films (especially horrors and thrillers, anything superhero related too). Have PS3 and play PC games too.
  • Love RPGs and currently playing Resi 6 on PS3 and Diablo and Witcher 2 on PC
  • No set gaming schedule, casual, play when I have time
  • PS3 and PC

Thank you :smileyhappy: x

Twitter: xMissCarlyNx Steam: PinkPrincess81
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 1,023 (55,562 Views)
Level 1

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Hi all

PSN ID: coxyclan

About me: I've been gaming for well over 20 years (i'm 38 now). Have loved Resident Evil, Final Fantasy, Shenmue in the past. Nowadays I play a lot of Racing games, Tiger Woods, F1 and am also currently plaing Dishonoured, Farcry 3, Need for Speed Most Wanted and X-Com. Also have PS+ so often play whatever is on offer there.

Games played regularly: The above games.

Days and Hours gaiming: Most days, early evening normally.

Platforms: PS3

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 1,023 (55,403 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hey folks, how you doing? My name is Chris, 26 from Glasgow. I was a very keen gamer at a young age, heavily into my Sega mega Drive and Super Nintendo, i then didnt play much until Sega Dreamcast where I became obsessed with the likes of Shenmue, Jet Set Radio, Skies of Arcadia, i then followed up with a Playstation 2 where I played Final Fantasy 10, Tomb Raider, Reisdent Evil, I also had a Nintendo Gamecube and liked the platformers like Super Mario Sunshine, Zelda, Sonic, Super Monkey Ball, I then drifted off gaming for some reason, mainly lifestyle was more interested in going out being a student etc. I have been hooked back in as I got a Playstation 3 for Christmas, very late I know 7 years oops oh well Im hoping to get a good 2/3 years off this as I have such a back catalouge to play with and PS4 probs wont get going for a year or so and I wont pay launch prices. I have an ecletic taste but I prefer action/adventure, rpgs, platformers a little kiddish I know but its a lot of fun, I prefer more problem solving games but do like instant fix racing games. My PS3 collection (games i got for xmas) is Uncharted 3 (my fave, completed it already but will go back to get Trophys, will be checking out the other 2, love a good story) Final Fantasy 13 i think? Only played an hour of that but might do some of that tonight. Sonic Generations which is what I would say I play when I dont want something too hard, Gran Turismo which is really fun but I know nothing about cars so I only find it semi interesting, Resident Evil 6 which I have played an hour or so off, its still to grip me, I was a huge fan of Code veronica on Dreamcast and Res 4 on Gamecube but this isnt as good for me...yet. And the Tomb Raider trilogy which I love, but I still prefer the original games by Core Design. So please add me folks as I have no online friends, i will be getting more into the online RPG thing in the near future, people have recommended Skyrim to me if you can think of any I would like please give me a shout. I consider myself to be a good gamer, competitive but perhaps a little rusty as i have been out the scene a while. get adding parsonageflat5 bye for now
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 1,023 (55,369 Views)
Level 3

Playstation Staff

• Your PSN ID: Sheikher
  • A little bit about yourself: Part-time trophy *****, currently level 15, only add me if your level 10 or above.
  • Games you play regularly: Black Ops 2 but currently going through list of rent titles, will be purchasing Far Cry 3, Borderlands 2 and Hitman soon.
  • Days & Hours you game: Friday/Saturday
  • Platforms Owned: PS3
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 1,023 (50,680 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Callum_I_107

Recently signed up for PSN only have The Sabouter (not sure about the spelling) and FIFA 13 but going to be buying more games soon!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 1,023 (41,983 Views)
0 Kudos