Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7 (380 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Trophy weight

[ Edited ]

Gold is worth more percentage then bronze, so when you get a gold trophy the percentage will go higher. :smileyhappy:.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7 (378 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

strange.... a while back they were weighted with platinums weighing the most but i thought they took this away with a firmware update.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7 (374 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

Playstation Staff

Bronze

Silver

Gold

Plat

Bronze the lowest weight , plat the highest. Depends what ones you got as to what %

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7 (365 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

englishgolfer wrote:

strange.... a while back they were weighted with platinums weighing the most but i thought they took this away with a firmware update.

If I remember right, they changed the weighting to be less 'heavy' for the higher ones, but still 'heavier' - if that makes sense! :smileyvery-happy:

* YLOD? * *PSN Connection Problems?* *Blu Ray Problems

And we weren't even testing for that.. :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7 (329 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

TTDegs wrote:

englishgolfer wrote:

If I remember right, they changed the weighting to be less 'heavy' for the higher ones, but still 'heavier' - if that makes sense! :smileyvery-happy:

yeah sort of makes sense. problem is my son is just two (3 with the plat) trophies away from platinum on ac2. collect all feathers and wear some cap in all cities. he's at 97% on that, which implies that the platinum isn't weighted much, if at all!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7 (313 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 8

Playstation Staff

englishgolfer wrote:

TTDegs wrote:

englishgolfer wrote:

yeah sort of makes sense. problem is my son is just two (3 with the plat) trophies away from platinum on ac2. collect all feathers and wear some cap in all cities. he's at 97% on that, which implies that the platinum isn't weighted much, if at all!!

Yeh, I don't think it has any weight anymore. As you say, if you have 1 trophy left (say a bronze), you can be at 98% and that so..

It might not have weight on your trophy collection percentage, but maybe still be the highest when it comes to PSN Level %-age? I should have looked to see if it increased the Lvl. % by much when I got my last platinum. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7 (310 Views)
0 Kudos