16 Jul 2012
By thewoe
Playstation Staff

Trophys showing up as 'There are no trophys'

10 Replies 150 Views Created 16-07-2012

ok i recently started playing my GOW 1 & 2 HD collection its a version i got from the US before it was out, now the odd thing is, i recently got a new ps3 as my Silver slim went crazy, and i synced all my trophys when i load the game up it says i have 0%, which is fine usualy you have to logg out the game sync and then reload the game, but when i do that even after sycning i click on the GOW 1& 2 trophy set it says i have 82% for both, but when i goto see my trophys it says 'There are no trophies' ive tryed syncing a thousand times, reloading my ps3 and everything but nothing works.

I have even earned a trophy i know i needed which poped i goto my list and theres still nothing, when i goto compare with someone else i can see the trophy set but not under my trophys on the XMB, anyone can help me out? its never happened to me before

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (150 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

Playstation Staff

Re: Trophys showing up as 'There are no trophys'

thewoe wrote:

ok i recently started playing my GOW 1 & 2 HD collection its a version i got from the US before it was out, now the odd thing is, i recently got a new ps3 as my Silver slim went crazy, and i synced all my trophys when i load the game up it says i have 0%, which is fine usualy you have to logg out the game sync and then reload the game, but when i do that even after sycning i click on the GOW 1& 2 trophy set it says i have 82% for both, but when i goto see my trophys it says 'There are no trophies' ive tryed syncing a thousand times, reloading my ps3 and everything but nothing works.

I have even earned a trophy i know i needed which poped i goto my list and theres still nothing, when i goto compare with someone else i can see the trophy set but not under my trophys on the XMB, anyone can help me out? its never happened to me before

If you start each game the trophies should trigger & appear on your list.

I've had this happen before it does tend be a mystery as what the cause is though.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11 (145 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

but the thing is, they wont re-appear, ive sync'd them and everything, but to no avail its got my percentage, but when i click the game it says 'There are no trophys' if i delete my profile, then load it back on and sync them all will that work? or will it delete all my save data?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11 (143 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

Muttykins wrote:

thewoe wrote:

If you start each game the trophies should trigger & appear on your list.

I've had this happen before it does tend be a mystery as what the cause is though.

This.

For some reason some games need t do this

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (143 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

yepp but what im saying is no trophys at all are showing up not a single trophy, it shows my percentage but when i goto look at my trophys it says 'There are no trophys' and theres nothing there.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (138 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

Sounds like your profile has curruptred.

The only thing I can think of is back up your saves and delete and recover you ID

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11 (135 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

ah man but it takes like 15 years to re-sync trophys lol
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11 (133 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

[ Edited ]

i feel your pain.

I had the same problem when my 60GB died.

I gave up and then tried about 3am and it sync fine then but that was 18 months or so ago.

Below is a Signature

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11 (130 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

stuff like this just shouldnt happen in this day and age
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11 (122 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

ok i figured it out lol..... when you group content by Core game/Add on it says there are no trophys but when you simply do all it shows them lol im such a idiot
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11 (119 Views)
0 Kudos