Level 3

Playstation Staff

Re: Unable to Sign In to Playstation Network

At least if it's all of us it isn't just a console issue. Just wondering how long it'l be. I HAVEN'T PLAYED GAMES FOR HALF HOUR NOW. I'M GOING TO KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Ok, I'm calm

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 70 of 3,863 (70,061 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Yeah it was Heavy Rain wot dunnit for me too! Whatever you do, do not play anything else that has trophies as I seem to be losing them off my PS3 each time I try a new game.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 71 of 3,863 (69,961 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Me as well I get the error 8001050F if attempt sign in via either my Virgin Media connection, or BT Broadband.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 72 of 3,863 (69,952 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Ok so I just tried playing some of my PSN games saved to my HDD and none will boot. They all get the same problem!

Just stuck Batman in and same error but the game boots. But all my trophies have been deleted. I assume (hope)  they will be back when the network is up again.

But seriously what is this? I can't play games because of a network problem? Get on the case and fix this Sony!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 73 of 3,863 (69,942 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

o.k. glad I'm not the only one, what is the deal?  I live in east coast of USA and my PS3 has been out now since I turned it on.  I would say a good half an hour checked all my settings and they all appear good?  

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 74 of 3,863 (69,873 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

Playstation Staff

Thank god its not just me.  I nearly just formatted the HDD.  What a load of *************** this is.  I cant play anything at all, heavy rain wont load, fifa wont load. 

I was playing heavy rain last so thought data may have got corrupted so deleted it and that didnt fix anything.

Heres hoping were back up and running soon.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 75 of 3,863 (69,867 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Got this to, has everyones date gone back to 31/12/1999 aswell as mine?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 76 of 3,863 (69,856 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

As long as it's not my PS3 that's gone toes up, I can live with that. Some other things I noticed with this, the clock on my PS3 hadn't changed when I looked at it at 2341, it was still 2316 and the PS3 couldn't change the time via the Internet and the date on the machine was was set to 1/1/2000. What the..?! I tried to play Chronicle of Riddick game (I got it really cheap alright?!) and it said something about there not being enough space on my HDD and that I needed 5MB so I should quit the game to free up space. My HDD has over 100GB on it (get ME!) so what's going on there? All my Trophies for Heavy Rain and for Riddick have now vanished from my PS3.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 77 of 3,863 (69,822 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

ortidog wrote:
Yeah it was Heavy Rain wot dunnit for me too! Whatever you do, do not play anything else that has trophies as I seem to be losing them off my PS3 each time I try a new game.

I would assume the trophies will be ok. When you restore a backup your trophies usually don't show until you sync your account. So they will (I assume) appear again once the network is up again.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 78 of 3,863 (69,810 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

I keep getting Error 8001050F, the PlayStation®Network was working just fine for me 2 hours ago.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 79 of 3,863 (69,804 Views)
0 Kudos