Level 1

Re: Welcome to the Playstation Network Area!

ever since the latest update my psn has been lagging ridiculously bad, including everything to showing icons to downloading. Last night i tried to download the metal gear online beta, but gave up after an hour because it had only progressed 5%. Anyone else got this problem or know how to fix it?

Cheers

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 99 (9,941 Views)
0 Kudos

WINDOWS WONT ADD MY PS3 AS A DEVICE TO MY NETWORK, ANY TIPS?

How do I get my PS3 to communicate with my PC & LAPTOP so that I can stream media from the PC  and / or copy files from the PC over to the PS3?

I have tried to add a device via. Windows Wireless network wizard (this involves putting a flash drive into the PC, then plugging it into the PS3 and back into the PC. (This is how I added my Laptop to the network and it worked fine). When I do the same with the PS3, the PS3 doesn't seem to copy / paste any data onto the flash drive and when I plug it back into the PC the PC only adds itself back onto the network.

On the PS3 I've also tried searching for media servers through my wirelss network but to no avail. Any tips? 

FYI: I have a wireless home network run through a PIPEX router, my PS3, Laptop and Tower PC all connect to the web and McAfee is not firewalling any devices.

All help is much appreciated.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 99 (9,821 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: WINDOWS WONT ADD MY PS3 AS A DEVICE TO MY NETWORK, ANY TIPS?

see reply to your other (same) post...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 99 (9,803 Views)
0 Kudos

hi ,,,,,,, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i  want any fixed for this error PLAYSTATION®Network (80710A06)

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 99 (9,707 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 2

athawari wrote:

hi ,,,,,,, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i  want any fixed for this error PLAYSTATION®Network (80710A06)

go to the error pages u will get help thereit may have alridy bin answered by someone
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 99 (9,673 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

hi, whenever i try to buy a game, i have an error that is: 80023102. i can not add any funds either as it says something like :could not add funds. ihave the funds in my account. help!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 99 (9,643 Views)
0 Kudos

Does anybody know when there will be some better old PS1 games to download like Resident Evil or Silent Hill or Metal Gear Solid or Original GTA games.. Playing these on PS3 and PSP will be cool.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 99 (8,284 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

My PS3 is currently running on a 2.4GHz (network, b,g) I want to change it to a 5GHz(network, a,n) can anyone tell me if this is possible?

I use to have a really good signal but recently the signal has been going down because of interference. I’ve tried changing the channel on many occasions and his has not resolved the problem my router is correctly set up properly and I know for a fact the it not my ISP I’ve all ready tested my internet connation to my surprise its running at 9.8Mbit

Any advice appreciated.        
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 99 (7,592 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Can anyone help me?

gavsp wrote:
My PS3 is currently running on a 2.4GHz (network, b,g) I want to change it to a 5GHz(network, a,n) can anyone tell me if this is possible?

I use to have a really good signal but recently the signal has been going down because of interference. I’ve tried changing the channel on many occasions and his has not resolved the problem my router is correctly set up properly and I know for a fact the it not my ISP I’ve all ready tested my internet connation to my surprise its running at 9.8Mbit

Any advice appreciated.        

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 99 (7,551 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I have been downloading and updating through PSN and i have a 8 mg broadband connection but it takes so long for downloads and updates !! took 2 hours to DL F1 demo.

Is this normal?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 99 (7,306 Views)
0 Kudos