Level 3

Re: Won't accept debit card?

Same for me with Visa credit card. There is no reason for this. The only change on my system recently is the latest firmware update - whaddaya think?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 22 (2,058 Views)
0 Kudos

There's a thread like this back on the scandinavian forum as well. Some users have reported that the new "Verified by Visa" bogus is messing up things, and after activating their Visa card for this new verification the PSN has been working again.

However this did not solve my problem, I still can't add my VISA card to my PSN account.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 22 (2,047 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

I get the same prob and I've tried 3 different working cards

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 22 (2,027 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Same problem here, haven't we been through this before?

Why again :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 22 (2,023 Views)
0 Kudos

I tried to renew my account billing info today, and it worked!! Then I entered the Playstation store and bought Megaman 10, and much to my amazement, it worked! But immediately after that I tried to buy the Bass Man addon, and once again it said "blablabla invalid" etc. etc.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 22 (2,004 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Added a tenner to my other halfs account yesterday and the same to my step bros then tried doing my own today and says invalid, not very pleased at all, if its happend before does it sort itself?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 22 (1,988 Views)
0 Kudos

annoyed

hi there same thing here, won't accept any of my cards.

made the stupid decision to phone PS support, might as well not have bothered.  So far they are blaming my ISP and my CC....

I would like to put what I really think, but that would void any forum rules :-)

anyway for what it is worth I have emailed to complain but guessing that address is black hole :-)

hopefully they may sort it?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 22 (1,939 Views)
0 Kudos

Re: annoyed

[ Edited ]

Just a general bit of advice for those who are experiencing errors whrn adding funds etc.

If you're experiencing issues with adding other card types to your account and/or topping up your wallet, you should wait for at least 24 hrs before re-trying. If you're are still experiencing issues you should call your local support line providing as much detail about the error as possible, including what platform (PS3/PSP/PC/Media Go) the attempt was made, what the error code/description was and when it was presented. Card Type etc.

You can find the number for your local support line in the back of most game manuals. The UK and Ireland numbers are in the PS3 General Discussion forum.

yaster's Streambadge
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 18 of 22 (1,893 Views)
0 Kudos

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 22 (561 Views)
0 Kudos

won't accept debt card