10 Mar 2008
By js71972
Playstation Staff

can't login using my PSN id

2 Replies 171 Views Created 10-03-2008
I created an account using my PC.

I correctly entered the e-mail address and password but for some reason I'm getting an error message everytime I try to login on the playstation site.

when I enter my e-mail address in the forgot password section I get the reply stating that the password has been resent to my mail address.

I've checked and it does not come through (the original 2 e-mails when I signed up came through ok). I have also checked my SPAM box and it is not there either.

I'm sure the password I entered was correct as you have to type it twice when registering.

The e-mail address must have been correct also since I get the reply that a new password has been sent.

I am worried as I also entered my credit card details when signing up and now have no way of modifying my account which I presume is open somewhere. Who can I contact to have this problem corrected.
I changed my profile language to english but it's now again french go go sony !!!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (171 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re : can't login using my PSN id

update I can login to the playstation store with my PSN id but not the main site. Hmm the plot thickens.
I changed my profile language to english but it's now again french go go sony !!!!!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (171 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: can't login using my PSN id

all you have to do is logout it says at the top of the page and it will take you though the thing
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (171 Views)
0 Kudos