10 Mar 2008
By js71972
Playstation Staff

can't login using my PSN id

2 Replies 177 Views Created 10-03-2008
I created an account using my PC.

I correctly entered the e-mail address and password but for some reason I'm getting an error message everytime I try to login on the playstation site.

when I enter my e-mail address in the forgot password section I get the reply stating that the password has been resent to my mail address.

I've checked and it does not come through (the original 2 e-mails when I signed up came through ok). I have also checked my SPAM box and it is not there either.

I'm sure the password I entered was correct as you have to type it twice when registering.

The e-mail address must have been correct also since I get the reply that a new password has been sent.

I am worried as I also entered my credit card details when signing up and now have no way of modifying my account which I presume is open somewhere. Who can I contact to have this problem corrected.
I changed my profile language to english but it's now again french go go sony !!!!!
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (177 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re : can't login using my PSN id

update I can login to the playstation store with my PSN id but not the main site. Hmm the plot thickens.
I changed my profile language to english but it's now again french go go sony !!!!!
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (177 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: can't login using my PSN id

all you have to do is logout it says at the top of the page and it will take you though the thing
Photobucket
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (177 Views)
0 Kudos