Level 5

Playstation Staff

Re: can you use one psn id over two ps3 consoles?

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

you can't have your account logged in on two seprate ps3 at the same time.

As long as the Map packs are on both consoles it should work with a different account signed in.

You can sign in with ONE ACCOUNT on TWO separate consoles at same time but can only go ONLINE with one account per console. NOT two at the same time. IE ( you cannot play MW3 and Fifa online at the same time using one profile )

You can sign into another console using your profile and re-download all your bought content from PS-Store onto that new console. You then leave your profile ACTIVE on that new console and other game profiles on that console can use your content. ( everyone can play your bought content at same time online this way ) " ( IE kids, family, friends, ect ) That is not classed as game sharing by Sony.

That bit is if it is not on a console you own!

YourEqual wrote:
A pity the Mods don't see it that way . Quote Mod stupidbunnysuit from thread , Re: Did Sony pull one over on us? .......( As a reminder, any game sharing is still game sharing, content purchased by you is for your use alone. )

That is wrong also IMO. I buy games and DLC ect for me and my familey to use on the PS3's I have bought.

I only use one account for buying stuff for my family as it protects me from having my details on more than onbe account.

What i placed above was 100% correct.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 41 of 65 (3,209 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

As long as the Map packs are on both consoles it should work with a different account signed in.

You can sign in with ONE ACCOUNT on TWO separate consoles at same time but can only go ONLINE with one account per console. NOT two at the same time. IE ( you cannot play MW3 and Fifa online at the same time using one profile )

You can sign into another console using your profile and re-download all your bought content from PS-Store onto that new console. You then leave your profile ACTIVE on that new console and other game profiles on that console can use your content. ( everyone can play your bought content at same time online this way ) " ( IE kids, family, friends, ect ) That is not classed as game sharing by Sony.

YourEqual wrote:
A pity the Mods don't see it that way . Quote Mod stupidbunnysuit from thread , Re: Did Sony pull one over on us? .......( As a reminder, any game sharing is still game sharing, content purchased by you is for your use alone. )

That is wrong also IMO. I buy games and DLC ect for me and my familey to use on the PS3's I have bought.

I only use one account for buying stuff for my family as it protects me from having my details on more than onbe account.

Was yes.

Not now I afraid.

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 42 of 65 (3,206 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

I would also like to point out that Sony " on a recorded call said so by themselves to me " that they can confirm that this is still the case with the latest TWO Active account update. That information wasn't even 3 hours ago either.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 43 of 65 (3,203 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

YourEqual wrote:

Was yes.

Not now I afraid.

Erm yes it is. And thats a fact as Sony confirmed this to me no more than Three hours ago. Sony even said to me they have recorded the call and even gave me a ref-num. lol.. I know i'm right as Sony clearly explained the ins and outs of it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 44 of 65 (3,201 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

I would also like to point out that Sony " on a recorded call said so by themselves to me " that they can confirm that this is still the case with the latest TWO Active account update. That information wasn't even 3 hours ago either.

Sony custermer support number?

They record all calls

Not what they have said me and countles other people in recent weeks and dyas!

So some ones either not telling the truth (not on about you LBD) or Sony do not know what their left hand is doing from their right hand,

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 45 of 65 (3,199 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

YourEqual wrote:

Was yes.

Not now I afraid.

Erm yes it is. And thats a fact as Sony confirmed this to me no more than Three hours ago. Sony even said to me they have recorded the call and even gave me a ref-num. lol.. I know i'm right as Sony clearly explained the ins and outs of it.

They did just the opersit for me.

Below is a Signature

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 46 of 65 (3,198 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

YourEqual wrote:

Was yes.

Not now I afraid.

On phone right now to Sony and yes they are looking at this thread as we type, and yet again it has been confirmed by Sony that what i have placed on here is indeed factual. The post made by myself is correct. So if anyone needs more information i think they need to ask for someone from Sony who knows what can and can't be done.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 47 of 65 (3,191 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

YourEqual wrote:

Was yes.

Not now I afraid.

On phone right now to Sony and yes they are looking at this thread as we type, and yet again it has been confirmed by Sony that what i have placed on here is indeed factual. The post made by myself is correct. So if anyone needs more information i think they need to ask for someone from Sony who knows what can and can't be done.

Well Sony need to get their act togther as some of their staff are saying one thing and others are saying anther thing!

And if they are looking at this thread then they should reply as Staff to confirm this! As I am fed up of having to ring them about this!

Below is a Signature

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 48 of 65 (3,188 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 5

Playstation Staff

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

LittleBigDragonz wrote:

CrustyJockStrap wrote:

YourEqual wrote:

Was yes.

Not now I afraid.

Well Sony need to get their act togther as some of their staff are saying one thing and others are saying anther thing!

And if they are looking at this thread then they should reply as Staff to confirm this! As I am fed up of having to ring them about this!

They will not post on here ( been told that by Sony ), but they have logged what was placed. ( Sony now does what it needs to do even if thats to update Mods with that info ) Either way I have now had it confirmed twice in under 3 hours that what i have placed on this forum is 100% correct and factual from Sony. :Thumbs:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 49 of 65 (3,184 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Playstation Staff

I have rang them 7 times in the past 4 weeks each time it has been a no no! and spent ages on the phone and it is not cheap

So IF you can sony need to let not only the MODS know but the other SONY EMPLOYESES that man the phones!

As this is a JOKE I tell you! Just like the reduced activations!

Below is a Signature

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 50 of 65 (3,179 Views)
0 Kudos