PSN General

23 Oct 2011
By: SOURSKITTLE_96

1 Posts

error (80023102)

4 Replies 1000 Views Created 23-10-2011

i am trying to add funds to my wallet on the psn but this error always pops up. i have successfully added funds before but since yeaterday the psn will not allow me to. this is becoming extremely annoying so now i am considering buying an xbox 360 if this is not fixed soon.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (1,000 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 13

Re: error (80023102)

go buy an xbox then

that threat is soooooo old and boring now its just laughable

Let the others come after us. We welcome the chase
Bill Struth 1875-1956
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (997 Views)
Level 13

These threats make me chuckle!

As if Sony realy care! They have already made a sale and taken your cash from you in the past.

I have had no problem adding fund and it works fine for me.

Below is a Signature

Sony are stabbing their loyal family customers in the back - We have 3 PS3s and 3 PSPs all on the same IP address and all registered with Sony. Why can't we use them at the same time anymore?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (992 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 14

Wouldn't it be easier (& cheaper) to buy a PSN card?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (979 Views)
0 Kudos

I'm having the same problem for the last week.  I'm supposed to purchase $500 worth of online content through insurance because my last ps3 was stolen, but I can not because of unknown reasons on playstations behalf.  I called PS and I was told to disconnect the modem for 2 min and turn off the system then restart.  That did FA.  I was also told that maybe I should get a  new Visa card??? or just purchase a psn card.  The Visa works great everywhere else. How about fix your crap service and not inconveinence people that have stood by you for years and who are more than willing to give you money.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (731 Views)
0 Kudos