09 Jun 2009
By: AVENGER100

2 Posts

ps3 will not stay conected to ps3 network

5 Replies 529 Views Created 09-06-2009
ever since last night my ps3 will not stay connected to the nework. how do i solve this problem
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6 (529 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Re: ps3 will not stay conected to ps3 network

I am having major problems lately with signing out of the playstation network. I always play fifa09 online and lately it is constantly kicking me out of the ea servers and the playstation network. Any Ideas?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6 (527 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 7

When experiencing these kind of problems please run a connection test on the PS3 and post the results in detail.

'I can't sign in' just isn't nearly enough information, be as detailed as possible about your connection, router and ISP.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6 (501 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

scoop9999 wrote:

I am having major problems lately with signing out of the playstation network. I always play fifa09 online and lately it is constantly kicking me out of the ea servers and the playstation network. Any Ideas?

This.

You on BT?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6 (494 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 10

More details the better :smileyhappy:

And i may say my wireless has been pants as of late , forced to reset the thing loads going to complain............

Anyway soooo can we have the details please ? or have you fixed it ?

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6 (485 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Well if it is the 80028ED4 problem I have found the solution, but this solution applys to several other PSN Signout errors too. The basic idea it is that your DSN server is probably laggy. My resolution is that I started to use DNS settings from opendns ( http://www.opendns.com/ - there is a tutorial based on your configuration). I have a router I put the opendns addresses in my router for the DNS settings and ever since, I don't have any signout problems. Hope it helps.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6 (461 Views)
0 Kudos