03 Jun 2012
By Timsy96
Playstation Staff

An Error Has Occurred. You have been signed out of the Playstation Network!! :@

21 Replies 28,449 Views Created 03-06-2012

Hey Guys,

I would tell you the error code that that message keeps coming with, but the thing is I get a different one every time! This is seriously starting to annoy me, as the router is not mine, there's nothing I can do except turn it off and on again.

So I when I try to sign in, I get that message, yet when I run the internet connection test it says I can get into PSN, I can load webpages etc.

My internet works fine usually...the only problem I have is can't connect to certain people's parties on MW3 even if my NAT is open and so is their's...

Greatly appreciate any help on this, because I kept trying to sign in and it took me almost an hour just to sign in, which I think is unacceptable if the fault is with Sony.

Thanks

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 22 (28,449 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: An Error Has Occurred. You have been signed out of the Playstation Network!! :@

Works again, but it's very temporary...

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 22 (28,434 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: An Error Has Occurred. You have been signed out of the Playstation Network!! :@

Omfg...got more error codes....looked them up...re-did the network connection settings...un-plugged everything...and guess what? Nothing....sort it out Sony...you have one very unhappy customer.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 22 (28,398 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I'm in again...after 30 mins of trying to get a IP address :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 22 (28,395 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

That lasted 10 mins...error code 8002A548...some PLEASE HELP!!!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 22 (28,393 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

71 views (from now) and no one is brave enough to submit a solution? :Confused:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 22 (28,377 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

i am having the same problem mate, i think the problem is from sony 

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 22 (28,367 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

That's good to know man...because this is really ruining things...I have a bet on who can prestige first between me and a friend on MW3 and they have the severe upper hand...because I've managed to complete 2-3 matches today!? :Argh:

This needs to be sorted, it's driving me nuts. Let me know how you get on if you manage to fix it.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 22 (28,364 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Hi guys,

We have a guide that covers the majority of connection issues.  The guide is HERE

Let me know how you get on.

SFZ

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 22 (28,328 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

so wat u do is u just keep trying to sing in then u just wait like 3-5minutes and sing in again and if it dosnt sing in just wait till you get to 10 min than u should be able to sing in hope this helps......this is wat i di

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 22 (26,432 Views)
0 Kudos