07 Jun 2012

Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

Can I transfer funds from my Master account wallet to my Sub account wallet?

[ Edited ]
2 Replies 3,135 Views edited 08-06-2012

so this is what happened, i logged in to my master's account and told my parents 2 spend 5 dollar to get the funds in my wallet so i can buy the games in the playstation store, so we got the 5 dollar wallet in my master's account and when i tried 2 buy from the playstation store it didn't give me what i wanted so my theory is this: i was suppose to get the fund on my sub account so that way when i go buy a game in the playstation store with my sub account signed in i would get my game but i got my fund on my master's account without realizing that you need to buy the fund on your sub account rather than your master's acccount.. so can some1 pls tell me how to get my money back from my master's account or exchange the 5 dollar fund i bought in the master's account to transfer the 5 dollar fund to my sub account so i can buy my game in the playstation store because i messed up on logging into my master's account when i was suppose 2 log in my sub account to use the money in the playstation store.... pls answer this... thank u very much!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3 (3,135 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Re: (PSP GO)HELP ME PLS I MESSED UP AND BOUGHT FUNDS ON MY MASTER'S ACCOUNT INSTEAD OF MY SUB ACCOUN

Hello xStrykes,

A sub account holder cannot create a wallet but can use the wallet for the associated master account to pay for products and services.  So you can still use the funds you added on the Master Account on the Sub account. 

To do this you have to set a monthly spending limit on the Sub account, this can be done under Account Management.

You can find instructions on this process HERE

Any questions please ask.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3 (3,118 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Re: Can I transfer funds from my Master account wallet to my Sub account wallet?

If I put in 50 pounds into my master account can I use that in my 2nd account?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3 (2,313 Views)
0 Kudos