Re: Cant sign into Playstation Network on my PS3

getting error code cant sign in or use the internet any help please

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 46 (2,678 Views)

why it wont let me log in into playstation network? been trying for hours and it gives me the same error everytime (80710102)

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 46 (1,973 Views)

[ Edited ]

I cant log into psn with my ps3. when i try internet connection test it say's. OBTAINING ID - FAILED

can anyone please help me.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 46 (1,929 Views)
Level 2

are you using wired or wireless connection? is your internet working?

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 46 (1,920 Views)
Level 1

I've had the same problem for a month or two now, its odd because i can use the Internet Browser on my PS3, but I still can't sign in. Firewall and IP Address seem to be fine, so I'm just totally stuck for ideas.
Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 46 (1,908 Views)

I am using wireless internet connection and my internet is working. but when i connect the internet to my ps3 with wire it works. i tired loging into psn with my other account it still dosent work
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 46 (1,879 Views)

I am really really sorry guys for wasting your time guys to help me. I just found out that my dad changed the internet password when i was in school. I'm really sorry for wasting your time guys for helping my I really appreciation
Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 46 (1,874 Views)

Hi there i was wondering if anyone can help, ok, so heres the problem, i have wirless wifi, and then could log on with no problem, i went to my brothers house, logged on to my psn on my ps3 with another wifi, after all that, i came back and couldnt log back into mine, i even scaned it and but my wifi, but it askes for a security question and all, and i dont know it, i did a password reset and nothing, i can log into my psn on my mac, but not my ps3, and i want to log on my ps3 for online gaming, i cant! someone please help, this is soooo complicated it feels as if im reading alien messages, what is the problem?? please help..

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 46 (1,755 Views)
0 Kudos

Hi guys, im having the same error code as above when trying to sign in on my ps3 to play online. Im plugged directly into the router and as far as i can tell the internet is working, albeit its slow at the moment, web pages take a while to load up (like youtube etc) on the ps3. I've tried loading videos up on youtube and it ends up just goin to a blank page with an error has occurred at the top, so im guessing theres something up with the conection from my ps3. My phone connects to my router via wifi and gets the net up fine so its not the internet. I think i have done a system update in the last few weeks so im not sure if that has anythin to do with it, but the problem has only been happening about a few days. I've tried reset on router, takin cables out an pluggin them back in etc but nothin has worked so far. Any ideas what it might be?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 46 (1,473 Views)
0 Kudos

I just unpugged the router and let it sit a bit. Then plugged it back up and got on PSN. Maybe that will help a few of you. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 46 (942 Views)
0 Kudos