23 Feb 2008
By [Fabeo]

Playstation Staff

Changing date of birth

14 Replies 3,082 Views Created 23-02-2008
Hey

Do anyone know if it is possible to change your master account date of birth?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 15 (3,082 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Changing date of birth

No. Why would it let you?
I understand why YOU want to do it, but you're going to have to set up another account.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 15 (3,082 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Vedr: Changing date of birth

Do you know if it's possible to reset the whole system, or am I stock with the master account I have made forever?
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 15 (3,082 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Vedr: Changing date of birth

Do you know if it's possible to reset the whole system, or am I stock with the master account I have made forever?

just create a new user then a new account under playstation network on the new user:smileyhappy:
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 15 (3,082 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

No. Why would it let you?
I understand why YOU want to do it, but you're going to have to set up another account.

He might have been born earlier, maybe he created a time machine and got his mum and dad together earlier.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 15 (3,082 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I'm in the same situation - I only turned 18 last November so had to say I was 18 back in the March before that to get the Master Account - Now I'm 19 apparantly:Mad:
Message 6 of 15 (3,082 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 4

Playstation Staff

I'm in the same situation - I only turned 18 last November so had to say I was 18 back in the March before that to get the Master Account - Now I'm 19 apparantly:Mad:

lol i was 16 when i bought my ps3 last year
im 2 years older when on my ps3 :smileyvery-happy:
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 15 (3,082 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Simply put, you can't
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 15 (3,082 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

can you view you date of birth, i put in the wrong month, and i dont want to create a new account, ive already created one and used the wrong account to transfer my stuff :smileysad:, i used my old PS2 account by accident, oh well, just need to get those trophies again :smileyhappy: more play time, so yer can you view you date of birth? was the question before i rambled on, sorry guys hehe

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 15 (2,709 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

I put my DOB in wrong, so i sent an email to SCEE years ago to correct it, i got no response but they did correct it. I noticed when one of the game websites got your details from your PSN and the DOB had been changed. Im not saying this will work for others though.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 15 (2,706 Views)
0 Kudos