02 Nov 2012
Playstation Staff
Accepted Solution

Dead Nation cross platform

10 Replies 1,941 Views Created 02-11-2012
I've just got my brand NEW ps3, & re downloading my previous items, i'm trying to install dead nation ps3 game, but it keeps coming up with the connect psp/ps Vita screen instead, how can I install it on my ps3, if it doesn't give me the option to?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11 (1,941 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Dead Nation cross platform

[ Edited ]

Ah, someone else is having this problem but with wipeout hd being registered as a psp game instead of a PS3 game (its not cross platform btw) . Have you downloaded it from your download list or the store?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11 (1,915 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

left4bread3 wrote:

ah someone else is having this problem but with wipeout hd been registered as a psp game. Have you downloaded it from your download list or the store?

We have raised this issue with the store team. Currently for some users they can download it from their download list and it work (rather than View Downloads in the store). However this is not working for everyone, so I will update when I have some feedback.

Rabid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11 (1,909 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I've been able to install dead nation via the transaction management section, have found same problem with infamous too, after spending 2hrs downloading via wifi, then NOT being able to install it on my ps3, is to say the least, annoying at best, stupid, & a waste of time if unable to download from your own download list...
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11 (1,874 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I used download list in store 1st time around for both games, installed dn via transaction management section, & trying the same for infamous
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11 (1,871 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I am having the same issue. Is there solution?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11 (1,845 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Mine's working, but only via "Account Management - Transaction Management - Download List" NOT via the ps3 store download list
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11 (1,838 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I went through Account management this time too.
But I did NOT select download in the background this time, as I have the three previous times, and it is currently installing
Maybe it has to install directly?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11 (1,290 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

@ Caveman_107

Nice. Works perfectly. Thanks buddy!
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11 (1,188 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Not a problem, took me about 5 tries to get it to work though, as sometimes when it had finished downloading, & I tried to install it, it just said about connecting psp/vita to install on them instead.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11 (1,182 Views)
0 Kudos