05 Nov 2012
By tjrattu

Playstation Staff

FIFA 13 ONLINE PASS

8 Replies 9,057 Views Created 05-11-2012

hello!

i have a problem , i have purchased FIFA 13 few days ago specially to play online, and i got online pass in it but every time i enter the online pass it says "its wrong or no longer valid!" what can i do i need help please, Actually I'm new to online gaming on PS3 so if you please guide me how to activate it. 
2: is fifa 13 online pass a download able content? 
3: please can you please explain the difference between PSN card number and ONLINE PASS CODE ??? i'm really confused 
PLEASE HELP :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9 (9,057 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Re: FIFA 13 ONLINE PASS

tjrattu wrote:

hello!

i have a problem , i have purchased FIFA 13 few days ago specially to play online, and i got online pass in it but every time i enter the online pass it says "its wrong or no longer valid!" what can i do i need help please, Actually I'm new to online gaming on PS3 so if you please guide me how to activate it. 
2: is fifa 13 online pass a download able content? 
3: please can you please explain the difference between PSN card number and ONLINE PASS CODE ??? i'm really confused 
PLEASE HELP :smileysad:

Hi tjrattu,

The code for the Online Pass works in much the same way as the PSN card number. If it is saying that it is no longer valid it may have already be redeemed (or it is faulty). Have you attempted to go online in Fifa 13 at all?

Failing this you may want to contact EA to query this with them, it may need replacing?

Rabid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9 (9,042 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Hey,

I got a fifa 13 cd from the US,for my ps3 which is in india.The ps3 system does not seem to accept the online pass.It says its incorrect or already redeemed.What is the problem..?Could you help me solve this problem..?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9 (7,415 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I received a FIFA 13 ps3 game for Christmas and the online pass is out of date. Where can I purchase a new one?
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9 (7,278 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

the online pass is downloadable so go to playstation store,click my downloads ,u would find fifa 13 online pass ,click it and it would be downloaded

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9 (7,225 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I Need An Online Pass Code For Fifa 13 On PS3

The online pass code that came with my FIFA 13 is not working, the systems keeps telling me it's wrong or no longer valied. I tried buying a new one on the Playstation store but the FIFA 13 online pass code is not available on the playstation store. Please help me out ASAP. I bought my FIFA 13 from Amazon in the UK but i'm presently staying in South Korea.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9 (5,103 Views)
0 Kudos
Playstation Staff

Re: I Need An Online Pass Code For Fifa 13 On PS3

Has the online pass ever worked or is this the first time you have entered it?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9 (5,086 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I just got fifa 13 n went online without putting the online code ! It was fine for 4 games in seasons but when i invited my brother to play y kept crashin during the game ! Did it like 3 times ... N i had to shut the system down !! Now im thinking it may occured cuz of the online pass that i didnt put in ! I dont know where to go to put the online code plase help
Thank you
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9 (1,426 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

EA removed the need for online passes on all their games a month or 2 ago, so it won't be anything to do with that.

Connections to EA servers are notoriously fickle.

Check out this post:

http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-3-General-Discussion/ea-online-qeustion/m-p/19519...

As recommended, i'd try the DMZ option first as it's a lot quicker & simpler to do tham port forwarding.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9 (1,404 Views)
0 Kudos