Level 1

Playstation Staff

Re: Far Cry 2 download problem

was pretty good actually, got through to someone right away. uk number is 0844 736 0595 which is 4p/min i think?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 31 of 41 (408 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Hello. Im from Poland. At 18/08/2011 i downloaded trial of Far Cry 2 - when it expired i bought full game upgrade, after next hour of play it expired again - i thought it was some kind of error so i go to pss and tried to download it again - ps store again took money from my credit card (twice for 69,00 PLN) and again game didnt worked. I go to shop and bought retail version. How to get refund for this transaction in Poland? Can anyone help me? CS does not answear for my mails and i cant find any working CS phone number for Poland. I Just want my money back to buy other games. Can anyone Point me in how to do that? Maybe i should take lawyer and get in court that they stole my money? Im active PS+ member and i got huge history for bought games. Also those two transactions are in my payment transaction history.

Any help would be appreciated.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 32 of 41 (340 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 6

Playstation Staff

Hi guys,

An update from the network team is that they are currently working through the account issues for everyone who had the game expire early.

Let me know if you are still having issues regarding this.

Rabid

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 33 of 41 (276 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

Just got the Game with PSN plus a few days ago and am getting the disk dirty/damaged error now. :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 34 of 41 (248 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 3

Playstation Staff

Far Cry 2 is supposed to be free for ps+ but when I click on it it asks me to pay for it.

Misleading store prices, BTTF is also supposed to be free but has the same problem.

***** Sony if there no longer free take them off the STORE.

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 35 of 41 (232 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

I originally downloaded the trial but never got around to trialling it, so it still had 1 hour remaining.

Last week I downloaded the full game on the PS+ offer for free. It wouldn't let me install the game because it said that it existed already, so I deleted the trial and then installed.

After it installed in showed up as a trial still. I didn't believe it, so I loaded it up and then quit. The trial had started. I thought if I left it to expire that it would show up correctly. Instead it said that the trial had expired.

So I deleted this again and then went to the PS Store to redownload. Only thing is that the file isn't available to download. The full price game has the blue icon but it requires payment.

From reading this thread it looks like I'm probably going to have issues, even if I do find a way to redownload. Can this be fixed without having to phone customer services?

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 41 (218 Views)
0 Kudos

Playstation Staff

is there somebody who has got a solution now? Are there new information about this problem? i hope so

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 37 of 41 (202 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I'm having the exact same issue.

I downloaded the trial of Far Cry 2 but never used it, I then downloaded the free game on PSN+ but still got the trial.

It expired and now I can't play Far Cry 2 that I should have got from my PSN+ subscription.

I called Customer Services and they told me theres nothing they can do, it isn't on offer anymore and said >> I << downloaded the wrong thing.

I did not download the wrong thing!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 41 (192 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

Same issue here. Got the trial version a while ago and the free psn+ version expired after an hour...
Well, I paid since the beginning for the psn+ service, and this is not the first time it happens.
Fix this please!
Unhappy customer speaking.
Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 39 of 41 (161 Views)
0 Kudos
Level 1

Playstation Staff

I spoke to customer service 3 times now and still didn't get my Far Cry 2 problem sorted!

Just have to accept you won't be getting FC2 via your PSN+!

Please use plain text.
0 Kudos
Message 40 of 41 (257 Views)
0 Kudos